• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No room for the buns because you have a desk in your bedroom?

daphnephoebe

Wise Old Thumper
Problem solved!!

y4mX9NVGD5FFo33Jw_yCcskV3mJ-zQDcH-vT9RPyUwMADNT1pyhRzHsWrCcG3gB-mhDoAWdJ5tiNkNKJk2waLZdM75Cjm4P2Rhd7RKH0vmdqMY9YNjxowMwqXdKvMoYjiCntsW0cHwNRaJcgB1ZacW714lSxVAUCu4mxSWq3zVYSJ_rprOQYPNAWicTjbdfLQnrtLr8rFVcET_UAJRjGBpz6w

y4m5dkiHR_nKyZS_61n6KVd7wqnc2DuKLgZ8nD0D9dR5wAA-dSoJJzn4CQfCg2E8zksIuSzMQfb3saFGkwce0yTeGVOyRzaIN5__EacTEuakMRbwkShGhppjAgnQqiF3Pr1yqPtrxV9NzHxpU63W3XGlvHKz7j0RnzrawSZujaIqBXReY5v3AydwxT6ZIzs70Y1h52N-3dJt0r7mjbvkh3lfQ

We had this delivered last week to replace the dog crate and to give me somewhere to use the sewing machine & OH somewhere to study.
The girls see it tonight when they're back from holiday & its been treated with bees wax to water proof it.

Problem solved!!

y4mX9NVGD5FFo33Jw_yCcskV3mJ-zQDcH-vT9RPyUwMADNT1pyhRzHsWrCcG3gB-mhDoAWdJ5tiNkNKJk2waLZdM75Cjm4P2Rhd7RKH0vmdqMY9YNjxowMwqXdKvMoYjiCntsW0cHwNRaJcgB1ZacW714lSxVAUCu4mxSWq3zVYSJ_rprOQYPNAWicTjbdfLQnrtLr8rFVcET_UAJRjGBpz6w

y4m5dkiHR_nKyZS_61n6KVd7wqnc2DuKLgZ8nD0D9dR5wAA-dSoJJzn4CQfCg2E8zksIuSzMQfb3saFGkwce0yTeGVOyRzaIN5__EacTEuakMRbwkShGhppjAgnQqiF3Pr1yqPtrxV9NzHxpU63W3XGlvHKz7j0RnzrawSZujaIqBXReY5v3AydwxT6ZIzs70Y1h52N-3dJt0r7mjbvkh3lfQ

We had this delivered last week to replace the dog crate and to give me somewhere to use the sewing machine & OH somewhere to study.
The girls see it tonight when they're back from holiday & its been treated with bees wax to water proof it.

That's fantastic DP :D

Haven't seen you in a while. Have you been away :wave:

bunnytoes - yes custom made to fit our space :)

Tulsi- you're spot on. It's MPH all the way in our house. Girls get to see it in a couple hours - I'm so excited.

MM - I've not been very well. I've got a lot of treatment and surgery coming up at hospital soon. Just not had the energy to be getting online as much. Still contactable by PM but actually being on the forum and trying to reply to threads etc is so exhausting lately.

bunnytoes - yes custom made to fit our space :)

Tulsi- you're spot on. It's MPH all the way in our house. Girls get to see it in a couple hours - I'm so excited.

MM - I've not been very well. I've got a lot of treatment and surgery coming up at hospital soon. Just not had the energy to be getting online as much. Still contactable by PM but actually being on the forum and trying to reply to threads etc is so exhausting lately.

I shall PM you.

I think about you and wonder what's happening. Thank you for that.

It certainly can be exhausting responding on the Forums, especially trying to remember who said what to whom x

A couple pictures of the girls enjoying the new desk. They seem to have claimed sides.
befedcd7d1ddbaab35d30c062244719c.jpg
46bcb240eaf0f834e2ec7f7ff284f2ab.jpg
6b1f915619d97f15672115b7c0c3d1ee.jpg
16e12f7b6516d9e06752e3e04aa93031.jpg

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Oh Wow! That is amazing. There certainly is a lot of room in that tray. I bet they love the hay rack and your hay looks so green and juicy.
It seems to be a favourite. The hay is Timothy Hay 2017 batch. It's wonderful.

That is fab DP & it looks even more stunning with your lovely girls modelling it.

Really sorry to hear about your health - I hope the surgery helps, its not fair a young woman has to cope with so much pain xx

That is fab DP & it looks even more stunning with your lovely girls modelling it.

Really sorry to hear about your health - I hope the surgery helps, its not fair a young woman has to cope with so much pain xx
Thanks J&B the girls have already grown bored of it. Today I'll be making some inserts for the middle level to give something soft and slip proof to jump on and off.
You grow used to the health problems when you've had them many years. Things are only going to get worse for me but work and being really helpful and will change my job role as and when I need to so I don't spend tons of time at home alone.

Back