• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Next door have a bunny

Do you get rabbiting on? What about if you see them just be friendly and say ''Oh I've got some rabbit magazines I don't need any more would the kids like them to read?''
This is by FAR the best idea. Disguising education as fun/entertainment!

Following that, if you are chatting to them at any point, steer the conversation towards rabbits and mention how terrified YOU are about vhd2 in the area. Make it all about you and your buns, not them. They will either get the hint or not.

Yes I got chatting to him outside and said that i am working on some rabbit information packs for a website and asked if he would like one and he said yes, he said that aside from having rabbits when he was younger he doesn't know much about them.
I have started but have not had the time to finish, I am going to try and do a segment on housing, feeding, illnesses and vaccination and general information
If anyone has time to write a paragraph I would be very appreciated!

Yes I got chatting to him outside and said that i am working on some rabbit information packs for a website and asked if he would like one and he said yes, he said that aside from having rabbits when he was younger he doesn't know much about them.
I have started but have not had the time to finish, I am going to try and do a segment on housing, feeding, illnesses and vaccination and general information
If anyone has time to write a paragraph I would be very appreciated!

That sounds positive

Back