• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I just think you're kinda rude.

bunnybannanas

Mama Doe
b96f74845652ad7710b1077d0dfd4c4e.jpg

I mean why would you go to the kitchen and not bring me back any teats AND not share the Thai sausages with me?!

She ain't happy. At all. I had Thai sausages AND a chocolate bar tonight and didn't even let her sniff them. (We have a rule that she gets to sniff everything that i eat first).

Why didn't you let her sniff them? I reckon you got off lightly with a dirty look in that case :lol:

:lol: her face always makes me laugh. Boo likes to think she likes to sniff my food but the sec she gets a whiff she bolts super fast

I too am interested why sniffing rights have been denied?

Whats in Thai sausages?

:lol: her face always makes me laugh. Boo likes to think she likes to sniff my food but the sec she gets a whiff she bolts super fast

I too am interested why sniffing rights have been denied?

Whats in Thai sausages?

It's her little paw that gets me. When she's upset about something she comes over all disgruntled and puts a paw on my leg or hand as if to tell me she's mad ha. She melts me!

I found this baby pic before as well. How cute is this... I can't believe she was ever that small!!

3f5a21fe0e9a072ba1bd0b2142bab682.jpg
OMG, I am lying on the floor where I fainted with the unbelievable cuteness of a baby Princess Petra. I need a Petra in my life. Come and live with me Princess, I'll treat you right!

OMG, I am lying on the floor where I fainted with the unbelievable cuteness of a baby Princess Petra. I need a Petra in my life. Come and live with me Princess, I'll treat you right!

Haha 5 minutes with her and you'll be begging me to have her back

Back