Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Indoor cages

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    I think this is the answer - but how attractive it could be I'm not sure?

Mervinius, this must be massive for your two cuties?
    Not sure whether you'd say it was attractive but my two cuties love it!

Gives them plenty of room to cause mischief!

I can't find a picture of their setup so you'll just have to look at an adorable photo of them. I can take one later if you want though.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mervinius View Post
    Not sure whether you'd say it was attractive but my two cuties love it!

Gives them plenty of room to cause mischief!

I can't find a picture of their setup so you'll just have to look at an adorable photo of them. I can take one later if you want though.

OMG I dare not show that to OH - he will go crazy with wanting more rabbits

Regarding the 'attractivity' of it .. I mentioned that because on my home visits people ask what it's going to look like in their living rooms, and they are not all quite as bonkers as we are over our buns ..

<MM goes back for another peek at the cuties >

Wise Old Thumper

Thanks everyone . I lost this thread! I found some of the old pics - re dog crates / puppy pens / c&c cages so linked those to my friend.

It was just a FB friend who'd been turned down by RSPCA re cage size so I wanted to give them some options. My buns are shed/aviary so I didn't know if someone had invented a decent cage since x

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    OMG I dare not show that to OH - he will go crazy with wanting more rabbits

Regarding the 'attractivity' of it .. I mentioned that because on my home visits people ask what it's going to look like in their living rooms, and they are not all quite as bonkers as we are over our buns ..

<MM goes back for another peek at the cuties >
    Hahaha. They are irresistible in that photo.

Yeah my parents think we're bonkers. They said wow the bunnies have half of your lounge.

My indoor pen was made by Manor Pet Housing - https://www.manorpethousing.co.uk/in...rabbit-housing
    They custom make all their stuff so it can be whatever size they need, and looks MUCH nicer in the living room than dog crates/barred pens.
    Before that I had a large puppy pen - not as pretty but functional and cheaper.
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM (OR ASK ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES).

I think the plaza 160 is the biggest typical looking indoor rabbit cage you can buy, it doesn't meet the requirements alone BUT it's designed so that you can add extensions or even put two cages together. Last time I looked zooplus were the cheapest for the plaza 140 and 160. You can get individual extensions from other websites but they're about 40 so in my opinion you might as well just buy a 140 to add on
    Elmo and Cookie the Thrianta brothers ♥
    Princess the Lionlop

Warren Scout

i find two dog pens (ellie bo) linked together work well .. with the advantage that when the furries are outdoors for spring/summer/autumn it's easy to fold the front panels in and use the space. Nowhere near as nice as the boyle setups though ...