Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange GI Stasis

Quote Originally Posted by Ponymad21 View Post
    He had painkillers and gut stimulants and I've got more gut stimulants to inject tonight, he's really quiet

He's my third bunny with stasis since January, neither of the other 2 survived, one had suspected liver disease and the other died under anaesthetic

I'm sending my best and wonderful vibes for your rabbit, and hugs for you xx

Warren Scout

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    I'm sending my best and wonderful vibes for your rabbit, and hugs for you xx
    It's really strange as he was almost back to normal last night, I thinking I'm going to put him in my room tonight and keep a closer eye on him

Warren Scout

I'm getting really worried, he's not eating as much as he did yesterday

Has the bunny been having regular pain relief? This is usually a huge help alongside the other meds? Its usually given every 12 hours?

Sorry if I've missed anything I did just skim through the comments, Milo has had stasis twice! Awful business I hope your bun is better soon!

Join the UK Rabbit Group on Facebook, following RWAF welfare messages and loving rabbits all around!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/UkRabbitGroup/

Warren Scout

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah1991 View Post
    Has the bunny been having regular pain relief? This is usually a huge help alongside the other meds? Its usually given every 12 hours?

Sorry if I've missed anything I did just skim through the comments, Milo has had stasis twice! Awful business I hope your bun is better soon!
    He had some this morning

It's really strange as he was almost back to normal last night, I thinking I'm going to put him in my room tonight and keep a closer eye on him

It's odd isn't it?

I hope you manage to keep things going and he's OK x

Warren Scout

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    It's odd isn't it?

I hope you manage to keep things going and he's OK x
    He refused kale from my hand, which isn't unusual he's not keen on veg, but I left him with it and he's gobbled it up!

Warren Scout

It's so strange! I've got to inject him again tonight with some meds

Warren Scout

ANOTHER THING!

I walked into the garden Friday and found him sitting against the bars of his run, with another rabbit beside him on the other side of the bars!

It was our neighbors rabbit, she'd dug under the fence, apparently she did it quite frequently and they just called her back for dinner, could it be possible he's missing her if she was coming over daily?

ANOTHER THING!

I walked into the garden Friday and found him sitting against the bars of his run, with another rabbit beside him on the other side of the bars!

It was our neighbors rabbit, she'd dug under the fence, apparently she did it quite frequently and they just called her back for dinner, could it be possible he's missing her if she was coming over daily?

Perhaps not missing her, but stressed maybe?

Also, is she vaccinated, and is Brandi vaccinated?

Weirder and weirder