Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rabbit Insurance Prices

Default Rabbit Insurance Prices

Hey guys,

Im shopping around for new insurance for the boys, i was wondering if your could all tell me how much to pay and what insurance company you are with?

Thank you in advance!

Binky free my little casper and poppy, you will never be forgotten, i love you and miss you so much xx

my two are with petplan, one of the main ones alot of people go with, but I know there are many more others out there! so you are best to shop around!

I have 1 girl and 1 boy, when you have more than 1 you will get 10% multi-pet discount.

Bella (1year old) = 15.58
    Bailey (2 years old) = 16.49

in my eyes, it's worth every penny but everyone has different opinions! good luck with finding one for your boys!
    Last edited by Ruthyjones89; 17-07-2017 at 05:00 PM.
    Rest in peace my beautiful fur babies - Tango, Whiskey, Harvey & Honey **Forever in my heart**

Mine are also with PetPlan and I pay 48.04 a month for all of them.
    I also agree that it's worth every single penny. I get a 2000 allowance per year per bunny and last year I maxed out on 2 of them. My vets bill came to over 8000 My bunnies wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the insurance.
    xx
    I'm fundraising for Rabbit Rescue North West

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/rrnw

How many bunnys do you have for the 48.04? thank you for all your comments so far!

Thank you so much its so helpful to see what others pay and what they covered!

No problem! like roxy's bunnies, Bailey maxed his 2000 in his first year, and that only involved vet appointments, meds, and x2 CT scans. He also had an operation on cleaning his ears, but that came after his renewal and in this years fee. Madness!!!
    Last edited by Ruthyjones89; 17-07-2017 at 07:04 PM.
    Rest in peace my beautiful fur babies - Tango, Whiskey, Harvey & Honey **Forever in my heart**

Whoops sorry! I meant to say that I have 4 bunnies
    I'm fundraising for Rabbit Rescue North West

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/rrnw

Quote Originally Posted by roxyroller88 View Post
    Whoops sorry! I meant to say that I have 4 bunnies
    Wow thats really good! Thank you!

Binky free my little casper and poppy, you will never be forgotten, i love you and miss you so much xx

Warren Scout

My two 2-year olds are with helpucover (pinnacle insurance) who have been great re (small) claims with per year excess - was 19/month but just received the renewal and looks like it will be around 25/month for both next year (with free month for multiple policies). They don't pay out on dentals so something to watch out for (i'm not sure if any other insurers do). If I'd been on forum back then I'd probably have gone with petplan as seem to be well respected but I have no complaints with helpucover and will be sticking with them for the meantime.

Helpucover will pay for dental, if the rabbit was had a check once a year and provided you have had the policy for 2 years.