Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Only 4 spays to go now then they are all done

Mama Doe

Default Only 4 spays to go now then they are all done

Digby and devon are 100% back to normal. Bella got spayed on thursday and shes had her 3 day check and all is perfect. I really feel, when buns have a partner to help them they recover a lot quicker, she bounced back so quick saying that spays are a bigger operation than neuters. This week is going to be pure hell for me. Ive started panicing really bad and pumping with sweat whenever i have to visit the vet since the VHD and this week i have: today pixie and prinny for pre-op, wednesday esme and echo for pre op, thursday pixie and prinny spay day, friday esme and echo spay day and saturday bella has her 10 day check. Then it starts again monday and tuesday for the 4 spays 3 day checks and 10 day checks. The vets have been joking about providing me with a bed to save me on taxi costs. Its 18 there and back and i have to go twice on thursday and twice on friday. I cant wait for this to me a "all buns done" household. Sorry ive not been on but with the panic episodes, if id read a post about something going wrong during an op i wouldnt have been able to take them.

Fingers crossed everything goes smoothly for you all xx

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Warren Veteran

Crikey, I'd be a nervous wreck too! I hope all continues to go well.

Quote Originally Posted by willow and squiggles View Post
    Digby and devon are 100% back to normal. Bella got spayed on thursday and shes had her 3 day check and all is perfect. I really feel, when buns have a partner to help them they recover a lot quicker, she bounced back so quick saying that spays are a bigger operation than neuters. This week is going to be pure hell for me. Ive started panicing really bad and pumping with sweat whenever i have to visit the vet since the VHD and this week i have: today pixie and prinny for pre-op, wednesday esme and echo for pre op, thursday pixie and prinny spay day, friday esme and echo spay day and saturday bella has her 10 day check. Then it starts again monday and tuesday for the 4 spays 3 day checks and 10 day checks. The vets have been joking about providing me with a bed to save me on taxi costs. Its 18 there and back and i have to go twice on thursday and twice on friday. I cant wait for this to me a "all buns done" household. Sorry ive not been on but with the panic episodes, if id read a post about something going wrong during an op i wouldnt have been able to take them.

Going through the mill doesn't describe what you've been through WS (and are still going through)

Sending you soothing hugs and strengthening vibes that you can get through the next few weeks with the buns.

Good grief, no wonder you haven't felt up to updating. What a schedule to have to deal with.

I hope Pixie, Prinny, Esme, and Echo all come through all this just fine so you can breathe for a while. xxx
    Twitter: @tlcwrites
    Owned by:

*Nyssa & Zara the cats*Aurora the horsefield's tortoise*Delta, Zeta, & Eta the guinea pigs*
    Never forgetting Nessarose, Archimedes, Lelantos, Galinda, Bee, Takumi, Apollo, and Iris

Hopping Mad - Bespoke timber homes and accessories for small pets.
    TLC's Home for Wayward Buns now has a Facebook Page! Feel free to like us for regular updates on them.

Blimey All the best x

**created by my DD Lionheadlop**

Warren Scout

Hope all goes well!

W&S, you are a rock! I would be a puddle on the floor had I gone through your experiences and imo, the universe owes you a major vacation from worry! Keeping you and your bunnies in my thoughts and prayers for all the upcoming faff and if we were closer I'd be happy to drive you and the bunnies to and fro. Bless you, I hope things wind down soon and that there's swift recoveries for all concerned. xxxxxxx

Mama Doe

Finally got them all spayed and neutered. A big sigh of relief here. Pixie didnt recover quickly at all i had to syringe her recovery food through the night but by 5am she started eating again. All the rest bounced back really quick. The 4 girls are still inside yet because esme and echo still have their 3 day check yet on monday. They all have the 10 day check together on saturday and then hopefully all will be signed off. Its been a long haul and not to mention expensive to get them all spayed/neutered but all 13 buns i have left are finally done. Going to give the 4 girls their meloxidyl now. Lucky me catching them is the hardest.

Quote Originally Posted by willow and squiggles View Post
    Finally got them all spayed and neutered. A big sigh of relief here. Pixie didnt recover quickly at all i had to syringe her recovery food through the night but by 5am she started eating again. All the rest bounced back really quick. The 4 girls are still inside yet because esme and echo still have their 3 day check yet on monday. They all have the 10 day check together on saturday and then hopefully all will be signed off. Its been a long haul and not to mention expensive to get them all spayed/neutered but all 13 buns i have left are finally done. Going to give the 4 girls their meloxidyl now. Lucky me catching them is the hardest.
    Congratulations on having a fully spayed/neutered household! It's been a very long time coming for you. Glad Esme, Echo, and Prinny bounced back so well. And that Pixie is doing fine in spite of the difficulties she initially gave you. Hope all the check-ups go smoothly too. xxx
    Twitter: @tlcwrites
    Owned by:

*Nyssa & Zara the cats*Aurora the horsefield's tortoise*Delta, Zeta, & Eta the guinea pigs*
    Never forgetting Nessarose, Archimedes, Lelantos, Galinda, Bee, Takumi, Apollo, and Iris

Hopping Mad - Bespoke timber homes and accessories for small pets.
    TLC's Home for Wayward Buns now has a Facebook Page! Feel free to like us for regular updates on them.