• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chaos in SW London at 2am......................

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
At about 2am this morning Morse heard noises in the back garden which necessitated a full scale investigation, a crime was obviously in progress. The felon was caught red pawed, a Fox had dug up one of Morse's carefully buried bones :shock:

The Fox scarpered over the fence and Morse retrieved his bone, bringing it back into the house whilst he contemplated what to do with it

Meanwhile I have to watch and wait and drink copious amounts of tea to try to stay awake !! :roll:

Morse is now pacing the garden, bone in mouth, deep in thought about where to rebury his treasure...............

Hogeeze...Jane you gave me a turn! I thought it was another terror attack! (heaving breaths)

I guess for Morse it is. Poor lamb. :lol: And you too.... Hard for me to think that foxes are prevalent there because I have a limited idea of what London is like. :oops:

I hope you and Morse and the bunnies are no worse for wear from your unwelcome visitor. :?

What a good guard dog, Morse! How distressing for him though and of course you! I find being woken in the night makes me feel worse than not being able to sleep in the first place. I'd probably have a nice snooze this afternoon.

Oh Morse! You're a south London boy. You really should have gone a bit Danny Dyer on that fox.

'Ave summa that, you muppet!!!!

Or you could have channeled some Scum era Ray Winstone and put the bone in an old sock:

I'm the daddy now!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back