Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Clover has cut paw? Take to vet?

  1. #11
    Warren Scout spinecho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keletkezes View Post
    I laughed at this so much! Aboleth had her nail cut too short by one of our vets: she never ended up looking like this though! Hope it's OK
    It's fine thanks... stopped bleeding quickly and she's hopping around.
    I'm sure she limps when she spots me watching her

    Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

  2. #12
    Warren Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Marske by the sea, Redcar, NE coast.
    Posts
    8,428

    Default

    Aww bless her. Maybe worth mentioning it to the vet tomorrow though just to make sure it's all come away okay and that it's nice and clean. What a pretty bunny!

    My girls Coco and Thumper (respectively)

  3. #13
    Mama Doe MiniC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,720

    Default

    Boil some water, mix it with sea salt and let it cool. Use that on a bit of cotton wool to disinfect the nail. That's a good home-made disinfectant for her.

  4. #14
    Warren Scout spinecho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MiniC View Post
    Boil some water, mix it with sea salt and let it cool. Use that on a bit of cotton wool to disinfect the nail. That's a good home-made disinfectant for her.
    Thanks.. I'll give it a go

    Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

  5. #15

    Default

    I always take my babies to the vet. You dont know how clean the wound is. I never risk it.

    Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

  6. #16
    Warren Scout spinecho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoore36 View Post
    I always take my babies to the vet. You dont know how clean the wound is. I never risk it.

    Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk
    Took Clover to vet this morning as she had a health check and vaccination.
    Vet said Clover is in good health and although Clover jumped a bit when she looked at her paw (little bit painful), the vet said wound was all ok.

    Clover is eating, drinking and pooing as usual (read a lot!!! ).

    Many thanks for everyone's help and kind words... it's amazing how worring it can be with a small pet!! If one of my children hurts themselves my wife and I just send them on their way!!!

    Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

  7. #17
    Wise Old Thumper MightyMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    31,315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spinecho View Post
    Took Clover to vet this morning as she had a health check and vaccination.
    Vet said Clover is in good health and although Clover jumped a bit when she looked at her paw (little bit painful), the vet said wound was all ok.

    Clover is eating, drinking and pooing as usual (read a lot!!! ).

    Many thanks for everyone's help and kind words... it's amazing how worring it can be with a small pet!! If one of my children hurts themselves my wife and I just send them on their way!!!

    Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

    Yes, fragile little creatures rabbits are, aren't they?

  8. #18
    Warren Scout spinecho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    Yes, fragile little creatures rabbits are, aren't they?


    Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •