• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

william has gone

sorry I am so late on this, you did everything you could and William knew how much he was loved and cherished.

lots of luv and hugs.

Annie x

So sorry to hear this sad news, I'm thinking of you, as are all the rest of your forum buddies. You know we are all here for you. xx Sending big ((((((((((hugs))))))))))

Binky free sweet William.....

My heart sank when I saw the title of this thread, I really hoped William was going to make it.
I can only agree with what everyone else has said, you did your absolute best for him and he knows he was loved so much, he had a wonderful life with you.
love to you, and rest in peace little William.xx

I can't believe this - he was doing so well. Well done for giving him the chance and give yourself time to heal.
Hope you are feeling stronger soon.

Oh god Marie, I am so so sorry to hear this. He was such a brave boy to put up such a strong fight. You have been so brave as well, go get some rest, re-charge your batteries and try to keep going for Claude, Miffy, George and Mildred. It's hard but you have to keep going Marie.
Binky free Little William sucha gorgeous boy!

Angela

Oh bluebunny, I'm really sorry to hear that William didn't make it, you must be gutted :cry:
I was really hoping he'd pull through this and make a full recovery.
Please take comfort from knowing that your did your very best for William, and he knows you did too. Your heart will ache for a long while yet, but in time you'll think of William and a huge smile will fall on your face as you remember the wonderful times you shared.
William will live on in your heart, never forget that.

Thinking of you at this sad time

Lisa

I ahve been sort of following this thread and I am really sorry to here he has gone. It does get easier and one day soon you will think of him and laugh at one of his antics ..
My thoughts sre with you.

I am so sorry to hear this very sad news. You did everything that you could for William. My thoughts are with you Marie.

Dearest Marie, Louise told me about William in an e-mail and I could hardly believe it, just as sometimes even now I can hardly believe that my Charlie has gone! As HB said, I too am humbled by your courage in trying so hard for your little man and I am full of admiration for you, William could not have wanted for more. I just hope that he and Charlie are binkying around each other like mad at Rainbow Bridge, along with all the other recently passed on bunnies. I am so sorry and I know how you feel - I had an appointment at work the day after Charlie died, I was determined that I was going to carry on but I had to cancel it, I just couldn't cope but it will get easier, you will still feel dreadfully sad but the pain becomes different, a little more controllable.

Every night, I light at least one candle for Charlie and, tonight, I have lit one for William too, next to it. Binky free little William, you were such a brave little lad. Big hugs to you Marie. xxxxx

Hi everyone.
sorry just not really felt like talking bunny,i still think about william alot,i miss him too,i only had him for two months but it felt like forever he was very special.
i have put in in the tribute section of the tufty fund.
I have also started work on claude and miffys bunny shed today which i just havent felt up to,before today.
its nice to know your all thinking of me thank you
marie

Pleased to hear that you are feeling up to the shed - what are you planning on doing with it, my new one comes next week and I have lots of ideas but nothing organised!!

Such sad news after all your efforts - you should take pride in all the hard work you put into William, you did all you could, and I'm sure if William could do, he would thank you for trying to help him. xxxx

Ooooh Marie, it's really nice to hear from you: I know exactly what you mean, somehow the stuffing goes out of you, doesn't it? You simply don't have the enthusiasm for doing things, and everything becomes a chore and an effort. It's hell of a cliche but time is a great healer and you will feel better.

I am feeling a bit better now and have things a little more sorted in my head,i had started to blame myself a little but realise now i did do my best and i let him go when the time was right he never suffered

Oh blimey, I don't you could ever think you did anything but your absolute utmost for that little boy and it is nice to be able to say good-bye, that is one of my big regrets with my faithful little pal, Charlie, I never said good-bye, only when he'd already passed away. But they live on in our hearts don't they?

Your signature looks fabulous Marie. :wink:

Thanks lizzie, wabbs did it for me i know i dont have william anymore but he was so beautifull i wanted him on there.

Back