• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

william has gone

So sad that little William didn't make it, you tried so hard for him and I know you loved him very much. Big cyberhug(((((((((((Marie))))))))))))))
Anna

I am way overdue here I never saw this thread when it was first posted, I am very sorry about William. No one ever fully recovers over a loss; I will never fully recover over benji. I still bubble heaps now. But it will get easier for you hon.

xx

Mikeymoo said:
Oh Marie im really sorry.
I wasnt about at that time - but he was a very beautifully bunny
Thank you

5d933e3f9a8cb5fbafeca469944c9203.JPG

hello

i am saddend by this news, i hate the thought of what i will be like when its p-bunnies turn :( my thoughts are with you at this awful time.

love debbie and p-bunny

I can hardly believe that it is a year since you lost William but I remember very well how we all routed for him and for you. You did all you could Marie. I know it was so hard for you to lose that beautiful wee boy. Forever in your heart and it is lovely to see him in your signature
hearts_floating_around_heart_md_wht.gif

Terrible news - really sorry - and are thoughts are with you...

As everyone has said, for him to hold on for so long and fight as hard as he did shows how much he wanted to be with you.

You did all you could, take care of yourself

Martin + Pam

Back