• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frankie & Lilah A Year On

Christine662

Warren Scout
Hi. I've had Frankie & Lilah a yr now. Both rescue buns who we bonded. They took to each other beautifully. Lilah is a beautiful chocolate Rex Frankie cutie ginger boy. Both aged about 3 yrs now. Had a few panics to begin with over housing etc (the vile metal run now that was scary. Lots of help regarding diet and winter help etc) which were all overcome with the help of you lovely folk here. I was a total novice when we adopted them....now just a novice😊. This forum is a lifeline for me....still learning. 😊 I wish I knew how to post a photo.

Congratulations on your one year buniversary! [emoji3]

They really are amazing creatures but goodness me they give us many sleepless nights with worry!

Your bunnies sound beautiful ❤️❤️❤️

There's a sticky on posting photos on the help section at the top of the forum. I know people have been having problems using photobucket as an image hosting site. There's a thread in general chat about alternatives that might be worth a look at. Alternatively if you have a smartphone you can download Tapatalk. I find that by far the easiest way to upload pics.

Now hop to it, I'm impatient to see pics of Lilah and Frankie! [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember, has it been that long, wow :) I'm pleased things are going well, hope to see a photo soon. I normally use photobucket, but I think there's lots of issues with it at the moment x

Tapatalk yeah!! Thanks it's worked. Here they are. Lilah is on left Frankie on right. She adores him.
7519694aa41196908fc74d8c50e8276e.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Back