• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Twickenham Vet Garden Party - 12th August 2017

Anyone else like to join us for the Garden Party on Saturday?

There is going to be some live music, and my lovely vet Christabel has said she will also be singing!

You can bring your dog to have a complimentary body condition score done and microchip check.

Not to be missed :D

What time is it? I live in Hampshire but have the day off tomorrow and no plans. It would be good to meet some more RU members. Am off to work now but I will try to check in later on.

I have a friend who lives in Wimbledon that I haven't seen for over a year. She said I can have a veggie supper there on Saturday so I would like to come to this Garden Party if it is OK with the RU members who have already arranged to go please.

What time is it? I live in Hampshire but have the day off tomorrow and no plans. It would be good to meet some more RU members. Am off to work now but I will try to check in later on.

Hi Rhianna :wave:

It's 1.30pm to 4.30pm

This is what Christabel put on Twickenham Vets Facebook Page over a week ago, to encourage as many people as possible to go:

With just over a week to go until our charity fund-raising Garden Party, don't forget to bag some raffle tickets as there are loads of brilliant prizes to be won!! Come along on Saturday 12th August from 1.30 - 4.30pm and enjoy the live music (including some singing from Christabel!) and a glass of Pimms or a BBQ sausage - or both!! Bring your dog to have a complimentary body condition score done and microchip check by our Head Nurse Sarah*. Let's hope that the weather holds out for us!
* Please note that all dogs must be kept on the lead at all times.

She is such a sport! She mentions about doing some singing herself too, which will be lovely I am sure as she's such a lovely person :)

I have a friend who lives in Wimbledon that I haven't seen for over a year. She said I can have a veggie supper there on Saturday so I would like to come to this Garden Party if it is OK with the RU members who have already arranged to go please.

It's open to all, RU and anyone :D

I'll come along then�� Do you know the postcode x

Yes, it's 58 Hampton Rd, Twickenham TW2 5QB

More info here:

https://www.twickenhamvets.com/charity-garden-party-12th-august-2017/

We hold this annual Garden Party to raise much needed funds for three of the local animal charities with which we are proud to be associated: Animal Rescue and Care (ARC), Hounslow Animal Welfare (HAWS), and Guardian Angels Animal Support. For the last few years it has proved to be a really fun event, and this year we are hoping to make it even more fun and fabulous! We will be having live music (including a special appearance by our very own vet Christabel), Kevin’s BBQ sausages, a Pimms stall and our staff cake stall, not to mention a fantastic raffle, with even more prizes than before

I'll give this a miss. I won't recognise any of the RU members who are going and it's a bit pointless wandering around on my own. Going to visit my friend in Wimbledon earlier instead.

Hope it all goes well.

I'll give this a miss. I won't recognise any of the RU members who are going and it's a bit pointless wandering around on my own. Going to visit my friend in Wimbledon earlier instead.

Hope it all goes well.

Hi Rhianna

Sorry not to see you there!

I was about to PM you with details of me and when I am going to get there :)

I hope you have a lovely day anyway - at least it's not raining :D

Well yesterday the sun shone on Twickenham Vet Surgery Garden Party :love:

My friend managed to take some photos, including snapping up an unaware RU-er ;):lol:

I've just had this report of the day:

We raised £1522.40 for our local animal charities at the Garden Party on Saturday!!
A massive thanks to everyone who came to support us on the day, and an even bigger thanks to everyone who made all the AMAZING cakes and biscuits - they all looked delicious, and I heard that they all tasted delicious too!
A special thanks has to go to our fantastic team who managed to pull everything together on the day and our fabulous musicians, Liam Grundy and Richard Sadler, who had us all tapping our toes all afternoon. Many thanks, Christabel

Those on Facebook can see some photos here:

https://www.facebook.com/twickenhamvets/

Back