Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Twickenham Vet Garden Party - 12th August 2017

Default Twickenham Vet Garden Party - 12th August 2017

I've been asked to give the heads up to this event by my lovely vet surgery

If anyone lives in West/South London or beyond, it's a lovely occasion to raise funds for three charities: Animal Rescue and Care (ARC), Hounslow Animal Welfare (HAWS), and Guardian Angels Animal Support, two of which I am a volunteer for myself

https://www.twickenhamvets.com/chari...h-august-2017/

Squishies, PM me if you want to come with

Heads up on this one ...

Me and another RU'er are going. PM if you'd like to join us

Anyone else like to join us for the Garden Party on Saturday?

There is going to be some live music, and my lovely vet Christabel has said she will also be singing!

You can bring your dog to have a complimentary body condition score done and microchip check.

Not to be missed

Warren Veteran

What time is it? I live in Hampshire but have the day off tomorrow and no plans. It would be good to meet some more RU members. Am off to work now but I will try to check in later on.

Warren Veteran

I have a friend who lives in Wimbledon that I haven't seen for over a year. She said I can have a veggie supper there on Saturday so I would like to come to this Garden Party if it is OK with the RU members who have already arranged to go please.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhianna View Post
    What time is it? I live in Hampshire but have the day off tomorrow and no plans. It would be good to meet some more RU members. Am off to work now but I will try to check in later on.

Hi Rhianna

It's 1.30pm to 4.30pm

This is what Christabel put on Twickenham Vets Facebook Page over a week ago, to encourage as many people as possible to go:

With just over a week to go until our charity fund-raising Garden Party, don't forget to bag some raffle tickets as there are loads of brilliant prizes to be won!! Come along on Saturday 12th August from 1.30 - 4.30pm and enjoy the live music (including some singing from Christabel!) and a glass of Pimms or a BBQ sausage - or both!! Bring your dog to have a complimentary body condition score done and microchip check by our Head Nurse Sarah*. Let's hope that the weather holds out for us!
    * Please note that all dogs must be kept on the lead at all times.

She is such a sport! She mentions about doing some singing herself too, which will be lovely I am sure as she's such a lovely person

I have a friend who lives in Wimbledon that I haven't seen for over a year. She said I can have a veggie supper there on Saturday so I would like to come to this Garden Party if it is OK with the RU members who have already arranged to go please.

It's open to all, RU and anyone

Warren Veteran

I'll come along then�� Do you know the postcode x

I'll come along then�� Do you know the postcode x

Yes, it's 58 Hampton Rd, Twickenham TW2 5QB

More info here:

https://www.twickenhamvets.com/chari...h-august-2017/

We hold this annual Garden Party to raise much needed funds for three of the local animal charities with which we are proud to be associated: Animal Rescue and Care (ARC), Hounslow Animal Welfare (HAWS), and Guardian Angels Animal Support. For the last few years it has proved to be a really fun event, and this year we are hoping to make it even more fun and fabulous! We will be having live music (including a special appearance by our very own vet Christabel), Kevinís BBQ sausages, a Pimms stall and our staff cake stall, not to mention a fantastic raffle, with even more prizes than before