• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello all!

It can be just as hard to find a good breeder as it is to find a good rescue IME, sadly. I'd like to go to either one - I don't think there's anything wrong with a good breeder - but I don't drive either so it's a bit tricky.

Free ads are a good way to rescue bunnies needing homes as well, though maybe not quite as convenient as a rescue in terms of them being already neutered, health checked etc :)

I don't mind the health checks and neutering too much I'm more than prepared to do anything that is needed for a little fluff. I completely agree with it being difficult though I want to be responsible and help a bun out ect but in the same breath I will admit to just wanting to be able to pick up a baby bun and add to my little family.

They are, yes. But you can't take them back if they don't bond or you can't cope with them, as you can with a rescue :)

This is actually something I hadn't considered yet, although I have had 'problem' animals in the past that needed particular changes to normal care in order for them to be happy and I certainly understand the challenges involved, but any fur baby I bring in as long as I can provide a happy safe life for them I will.... even if i just want to cuddle (but I know that would result in loss of limb on my part haha)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back