Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello all!

Default Hello all!

Hi I'm completely new to the forum and very soon to be a rabbit owner and so am doing as much reading up as humanly possible. I am very pleased to see this is such a welcoming and kind community and hope I can get to know you all over tim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome Charlotte and prepare to become obsessed with all things bunny but especially poo and hay.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte073 View Post
    Hi I'm completely new to the forum and very soon to be a rabbit owner and so am doing as much reading up as humanly possible. I am very pleased to see this is such a welcoming and kind community and hope I can get to know you all over tim.

Welcome

Reading the Forum can keep you entertained for hours if not days .. weeks ....

Hey, welcome

Any help you need? We're expecting our first two bunnies next week so are fully clued up...!

Default Hello all!

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by bunslave View Post
    Welcome Charlotte and prepare to become obsessed with all things bunny but especially poo and hay.
    I think I'm already there to be honest with you! But I'm extremely excited to be able to welcome the little fluff to our family

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    Welcome

Reading the Forum can keep you entertained for hours if not days .. weeks ....
    I have been lurking for a little while and realise that there is so much more that I will learn over the time but thankfully we have such great resources such as this site. I have a feeling I'll be around here for a long time yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisrules334 View Post
    Hey, welcome

Any help you need? We're expecting our first two bunnies next week so are fully clued up...!
    I'm not too sure yet on what I need but I'm sure I'll soon think of something!

Last edited by Charlotte073; 13-07-2017 at 11:00 PM.

Welcome Charlotte! Do you know what sort of bunnies you'll be getting?

Hello Charlotte!

Hello Charlotte. Did you know that rabbits value companionship (of other rabbits) as highly as they value food?

I have a group of four rabbits and they are always cuddled up either in pairs or as a group.

Perhaps you would consider getting two. A ready bonded (and neutered/spayed) pair from a reputable rescue is the least stress free way to go about it imo.

Hello welcome to the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Monty's Human View Post
    Welcome Charlotte! Do you know what sort of bunnies you'll be getting?
    Hi Monty's Human, I absolutely love the dwarf lop but I'm completely open to having my heart stolen away by and type of bunny. I think it will be whoever I fall for to be honest

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahbun View Post
    Hello Charlotte!
    Hi Sarahbun! lovely to meet you.

Quote Originally Posted by tulsi View Post
    Hello Charlotte. Did you know that rabbits value companionship (of other rabbits) as highly as they value food?

I have a group of four rabbits and they are always cuddled up either in pairs or as a group.

Perhaps you would consider getting two. A ready bonded (and neutered/spayed) pair from a reputable rescue is the least stress free way to go about it imo.
    I have been thinking a lot about this actually, and I certainly agree that having them already bonded and snipped would be the most stress free way to go about it, especially as I would worry about them not bonding and then being a little stuck to be able to give them both adequate space and attention each.

Do you know of any rescue centres in the West Midlands of the UK?

Quote Originally Posted by olices View Post
    Hello welcome to the forum!
    Hi Olices, thank you for the welcome. I'm really enjoying it here so far