Thread: Update on Sis and how she's doing after getting spayed...

Default Update on Sis and how she's doing after getting spayed...

She's doing great! They said she might not eat, but as soon as I gave her some pellets in her bowl, she started eating them and she has also eaten a little bit of hay, too. She's been drowsy, but they said that's normal. She's also really enjoying attention and seems to really like being petted. Thanks so much guys for the encouragement and advice about getting her spayed!

Quote Originally Posted by Star-Dust View Post
    She's doing great! They said she might not eat, but as soon as I gave her some pellets in her bowl, she started eating them and she has also eaten a little bit of hay, too. She's been drowsy, but they said that's normal. She's also really enjoying attention and seems to really like being petted. Thanks so much guys for the encouragement and advice about getting her spayed!
    That is a wonderful update.

Great news, it's always such a relief when they start eating isn't it ? Give her a gentle nose rub from me xxx
    [IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Star-Dust View Post

Good to hear You've both done well!

Warren Veteran

Brilliant news

Excellent news!!!
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES