• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on Sis and how she's doing after getting spayed...

Star-Dust

New Kit
She's doing great! They said she might not eat, but as soon as I gave her some pellets in her bowl, she started eating them and she has also eaten a little bit of hay, too. She's been drowsy, but they said that's normal. She's also really enjoying attention and seems to really like being petted. Thanks so much guys for the encouragement and advice about getting her spayed!

She's doing great! They said she might not eat, but as soon as I gave her some pellets in her bowl, she started eating them and she has also eaten a little bit of hay, too. She's been drowsy, but they said that's normal. She's also really enjoying attention and seems to really like being petted. Thanks so much guys for the encouragement and advice about getting her spayed!

That is a wonderful update.

Great news, it's always such a relief when they start eating isn't it ? Give her a gentle nose rub from me xxx

Good to hear :thumb: You've both done well!

Back