• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Monty's Botanical Adventure

Monty's Human

Alpha Buck
Having upset my human - apparently the lavender bush and sage plants she put around my hutch weren't for me to eat, how mad is that? - she seems to have some new idea for surrounding me with fragrant things.

I sense something new at my front door...
IMG_20170712_171017.jpg

Perhaps I should taste it?
IMG_20170712_171115.jpg

Hmmm
IMG_20170712_171157.jpg

This tastes good!
IMG_20170712_171201.jpg

IMG_20170712_171216.jpg

IMG_20170712_171229.jpg

...I think I need to get closer.
IMG_20170712_171253.jpg

Oh. Blasted human's taken it away. What does she mean I'm not to be trusted?
IMG_20170712_171550.jpg

(I don't know why she's grumbling about me making a mess, either :roll:)

Oh Monty, isn't she a big tease :lol: The strong smell of that Basil must have been so tempting!

A lovely storybook MH :love:

I'm aware I owe you a PM. Sorry - just been quite a week.
I haven't forgotten ....... xxx

Oh Monty, isn't she a big tease :lol: The strong smell of that Basil must have been so tempting!

Being a nice human, I shall be putting it back in place this evening! He hadn't really had Basil before, so I'm trying to limit it, but it's all our supermarket sells, so if I want herbs around, I'll need to make sure he can eat it. His revenge was to sit in the lavender bush (which is now just a few bare twigs) as if to emphasise that he is the herb slayer.

Not to worry MM - any time you can spare for me I really do appreciate! :) xx

Being a nice human, I shall be putting it back in place this evening! He hadn't really had Basil before, so I'm trying to limit it, but it's all our supermarket sells, so if I want herbs around, I'll need to make sure he can eat it. His revenge was to sit in the lavender bush (which is now just a few bare twigs) as if to emphasise that he is the herb slayer.

Not to worry MM - any time you can spare for me I really do appreciate! :) xx

Thanks for being so understanding :)

I will have time later to read through, and then if necessary we can follow up with phone if you like xx

Back