Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Boo went in to stasis last night

Treacles been doing a few of those strings too, thank goodness she's almost finished moulting ! I also use infacol, she hates it, but I use the dropper and put it on a front paw, then she has to lick it off, much to her disgust ! I've mentioned to a vet recenly that I've used infacol on buns, she looked absolutely aghast, till I mentioned FHB
    Glad Boo is ok now, such a worry these buns
    [IMG][/IMG]

Glad to hear that Boo is ok now
    Sy stopped eating last night too but I wasn't there I'm still dog sitting and woke up this morning to about 12 missed calls. My o/h couldn't get anything in him.
    Luckily it seems like he got over it on his own but i'm heading up to see him now.
    I'm fundraising for Rabbit Rescue North West

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/rrnw

Quote Originally Posted by Pets mum View Post
    Treacles been doing a few of those strings too, thank goodness she's almost finished moulting ! I also use infacol, she hates it, but I use the dropper and put it on a front paw, then she has to lick it off, much to her disgust ! I've mentioned to a vet recenly that I've used infacol on buns, she looked absolutely aghast, till I mentioned FHB
    Glad Boo is ok now, such a worry these buns
    Thanks Petsmum. Do you use infracol when Treacle is moulting or just when she looks uncomfy? I like the paw idea - I'll try that

Quote Originally Posted by roxyroller88 View Post
    Glad to hear that Boo is ok now
    Sy stopped eating last night too but I wasn't there I'm still dog sitting and woke up this morning to about 12 missed calls. My o/h couldn't get anything in him.
    Luckily it seems like he got over it on his own but i'm heading up to see him now.
    Your OH is so wonderfully attentive with your buns (mines pretty good too). I hope your boy is back to himself now & has lots of loves for you (& an explanation about the pillow poo)

Mama Doe Scrappy's Little Helper's Avatar

Oh no poor Boo I'm glad she seems to be feeling better today, hopefully she just needed to get those awkward poos out. Bless Joey and Mouse though for worrying about her and restraining themselves! ❤️❤️❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [IMG][/IMG]

Bunnies: Snoopy and Chocolate Fudge Cake

At the Bridge: Scrappy My bunny mentor and the beautiful girl who introduced me to the wonderful world of rabbits

Peanut Butter My cheeky boy who came so far in learning to love and trust humans. If only you could have stayed a bit longer

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    Thank You Mightymax. It was a real worry accessing a vet as we'd shared a bottle of wine at 10pm.

I don't know how infracol might work on bunnies & it actually makes more sense that it doesn't work but I'm convinced it helped Boo last night & in the past its done wonders for Joe too. Its most unlike me to deviate from the teachings of FHB but she did say it'd do no harm.

I didn't rub her belly . Yes I was in bed & probably asleep once I'd seen her stuff her face. Got up at 3am to check on her & she accepted more forage (apart from the huge thorny rose stem I had to yank out of my foot first thing)

Yes, I agree, it's good stuff. It does no harm, so where's the problem?

FHB actually said that it does no harm and possibly has good effect for both stasis and blockage - I am taking her at her word

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    Thanks Petsmum. Do you use infracol when Treacle is moulting or just when she looks uncomfy? I like the paw idea - I'll try that
    She gets a bit gassy sometimes, I can always tell, as she looks uncomfortable. Too much grass can set it off, infacol seems to work for her though. Think she recognises the bottle now, as she always run away from me
    [IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Pets mum View Post
    She gets a bit gassy sometimes, I can always tell, as she looks uncomfortable. Too much grass can set it off, infacol seems to work for her though. Think she recognises the bottle now, as she always run away from me

Another vote for Inafcol

I would run away too. It's a bit sickly, judging by the smell.

Roxy will probably elucidate, as she has tasted it

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappy's Little Helper View Post
    Oh no poor Boo I'm glad she seems to be feeling better today, hopefully she just needed to get those awkward poos out. Bless Joey and Mouse though for worrying about her and restraining themselves! ❤️❤️❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks Scrappy - I am really impressed with Joey & Mouse. They've just told me I need to go foraging NOW to safeguard against any recurrence

Aw glad to hear Boo has recovered, poor girl. I'm impressed also with the restraint of your other pair! Mine in the past would have defo eatten the poorly buna food so I always had to set up a sick pen. Yes more forage must be got mum they say!
    Lance got your wings 31/7/13. I will never forget u my gentle sensitive soul x x x Rosie my beautiful baby girl. . Said goodbye on 6/7/15. Brave Code, u made us so proud my gentle boy. Hope all of you is working now my snuffler,
    22 August 2016. Oliver my gentle baby boy, hope you have found the others, 30th July 2017. Will never forget you all my angels.