• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

R. I. P. Ghibli

The problem with a box full of carbon is that you can't hug it, and it can never ever let you know that it loves you 😢
647b2f4700fe595575bf9ff71ec8c2d4.jpg
eab117a23216709d123c25732602e5f1.jpg

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

Oh my Lord .. I am so very sorry ... You showed your bun love ... that's all anyone can do ... xxx

Oh my Lord .. I am so very sorry ... You showed your bun love ... that's all anyone can do ... xxx
Thank you. I think he knew he was going die somehow. The weeks before it happened he was so affectionate. I kept thinking "he knows he's dying". I even cried, but I refused to believe it, then it just happened. He stopped eating and within days he was gone. He died in my arms. I don't think he suffered. I tried to make him feel loved. The first time we met he jumped into my arms, and that's where he died. I think those where the only two times he was ever comfortable with being held [emoji813]️

The problem with a box full of carbon is that you can't hug it, and it can never ever let you know that it loves you 😢

I saw this poem and thought it might be of some small comfort to you

I give you this one thought to keep
I am with you still - I do not sleep
I am a thousand winds that blow
I am the diamond glints on snow
I am the sunlight on ripened grain
I am the gentle autumn rain
When you awaken in the mornings hush
I am the swift, uplifting rush
of quiet birds in circled flight
I am the soft stars that shine at night
Do not think of me as gone -
I am with you still - with each new dawn.

~ Author Unknown

Back