Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: R. I. P. Ghibli

Warren Veteran

I'm so sorry. Binky free little one.

So very sorry for your loss

RIP Ghilbi xx

Reading of the loss of Ghibli wrenched my heart. What a beautiful little soul he was. I am so sorry you did not have more time with him.
    Your words in your first post have brought tears to my eyes. But even if his body has gone, his spirit is still with you and will always be. Bless you. (((((((((Huge hugs)))))))))))

Farewell for now, Ghibli. Sleep well. xxxxxxx

I am so sorry for your loss. Ghibli, I hope you are restored back to full health at Rainbow Bridge. xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

I'm so sorry

Binky free Ghibli xx

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Mama Doe

I'm so sorry. He was beautiful and looks so peaceful. It's heartbreaking but your bond gave you the last two and a half hours close together. xxxx

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Mama Doe

I'm so sorry,binky free Ghibli.

I am so sorry you lost your beautiful boy. You were lucky to have found such a soul who was handsome on the outside and beautiful on the inside. He was lucky to have you and the wonderful care he received.
    It is hard to let go and I hope that your memories will keep you warm after the initial shock of your loss goes away.

Thank you everyone for all your kind thoughts, and your help getting Twinkle through her illness. In all honesty I don't actually remember posting this, and I apologise for that as well. I've been really depressed. Nearly loosing Twinkle made me realise that I love Ghibli, and while loosing him hurt, there was and still is a rabbit who needs love right now to get well and be happy. She's off all the medication [and I say that with my fingers crossed] and is bouncing around, exploring and climbing on sofas. I think Ghibli would like that.

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ghibli; 06-08-2017 at 05:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ghibli View Post
    Thank you everyone for all your kind thoughts, and your help getting Twinkle through her illness. In all honesty I don't actually remember posting this, and I apologise for that as well. I've been really depressed. Nearly loosing Twinkle made me realise that I love Ghibli, and while loosing him hurt, there was and still is a rabbit who needs love right now to get well and be happy. She's off all the medication [and I say that with my fingers crossed] and is bouncing around, exploring and climbing on sofas. I think Ghibli would like that.

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk
    I am sure he would xx