Thread: Some advice please.

Default Some advice please.

Hi all,

(I wasn't too sure where to put this)

So I've been trawling the selling pages again and I've come across an ad with 7 buns being advertised for free. They all look so sad and not happy healthy rabbits at all. From what I can see they appear to be in a shed with a variety of different small cages with no obvious bedding.

The current owner admits that two of them have been itching and have missing fur on their backs - mites idk?

I'd like to help and give them a new life, but realically could only take one or two. My dh says how would I feel having to leave the others behind. Also he's worried that they might be sick and could bring something here with them.

I guess it's another of those heart ruling head scenarios. It's a crazy idea, isn't it?

I've tentatively enquired, but not had a response yet, so I don't know if any have found homes yet (the ad was put up yesterday)

They are a bit of a drive from us, but doable. I don't suppose anyone here is local to Basingstoke and would want to team up if necessary?

Can P.M the ad to anyone who wants to take a look.

Thanks x
    Last edited by TheThreeB's; 11-07-2017 at 06:04 PM.

**created by my DD Lionheadlop**

Warren Veteran

I live about an hour away from Basingstoke. I now only have three bunnies and used to have eleven. I will never have eleven again but have been thinking about adopting another bun once I get some money out from one of my pensions. It is all going through at the moment and will mean I can get the hole in my roof fixed and another car, clear my debts, get the spare room ceiling mended, the room decorated and get a lodger so I can cut back on the hours I work. I am fortunate that I live by a busy train and bus station so getting a lodger has never been a problem.

I am going to stay with Di tomorrow until Thursday evening but may be able to help after that if you have a plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhianna View Post
    I live about an hour away from Basingstoke. I now only have three bunnies and used to have eleven. I will never have eleven again but have been thinking about adopting another bun once I get some money out from one of my pensions. It is all going through at the moment and will mean I can get the hole in my roof fixed and another car, clear my debts, get the spare room ceiling mended, the room decorated and get a lodger so I can cut back on the hours I work. I am fortunate that I live by a busy train and bus station so getting a lodger has never been a problem.

I am going to stay with Di tomorrow until Thursday evening but may be able to help after that if you have a plan?
    Thats very kind of you, thank you. But ive been given the heads up on P. M that some have been rescued already and the others are going tomorrow. It sounds like it was as bad as it appeared. I didn't get any response from the person, so this must be why. I can P.M you the link if you wish? x

**created by my DD Lionheadlop**