• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New to the forum...!

Chrisrules334

Warren Scout
Hey,

I'm sort of new to the forum, figured I'd do a proper post as I've been jumping around (no pun intended) on the housing and diet section.

We don't actually have rabbits yet, but we've (hopefully) reserved these two from the RSPCA - https://www.rspca.org.uk/findapet/details/-/Animal/APPLE_AND_KIWI_/ref/BSA2066124/teaser/

We are just awaiting our hutch and we should be good to go :). It's being made this week...

We have been trying to think of names (Game of thrones related seem to be popular, as is Sir Oreo for the white one lol), any suggestions welcome and we may just choose it...!

Welcome to RU
Those two young buns look lovely, I'm sure you will have a lot of pleasure watching them
Have you found a rabbit savvy vet? If not post a topic title "Recommend a Rabbit savvy vet near XXXXX"

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Hi, and welcome to the forum:wave: good luck with the adoption, they are gorgeous:love:

Hi, your rabbits look lovely :) I hope you get loads of enjoyment from them. I have seen your previous posts and I think the rabbits are very fortunate to go to a home where the owner has conducted lots of research.

Hello and welcome!

The bunnies look gorgeous! I adopted my Hettie piggie from RSPCA Walsall :)

a warm welcome to RU for your gorgeous bunnies & you. No ideas re:names - I like to see what their personalities are like too before naming them

Eta of hutch next Wednesday or Thursday.

Eta of rabbits by end of next week

I'll need them! Got a rubbish week of work coming up!

Now the hutch is on it's way we have ordered a fair bit of stuff....................

- 20kg Timothy Hay
- 5kg Science Selective
- A little house for them to run through
- A snugglesafe tube thing
- Some wicker balls
- Two hanging baskets for hay
- Water bottle
- Water bowl
- Food bowl
- Bedding
- Straw
- Mesh (for the edge of run/gap under gate...)
- Snugglesafe to keep them warm

Think we're pretty much ready for them now! Hoping to get them next weekend!

Back