Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Still loving our square months on.....

  1. #1
    Warren Scout Mervinius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    398

    Default Still loving our square months on.....

    Archie "Mum keeps cleaning our blue square and removing all our floof"

    Pippin "It's OK, we have an endless supply of floof"

    Archie "let's both roll on it together to make it extra floofy?"

    Pippin "no idea why Mum keeps buying us expensive toys, the Square is the best gift ever!"

    Archie "perhaps if we look really cute we'll get treats!"

    Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Warren Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    9,710

    Default

    Your two are really so perfectly cute

    Did you make the square yourself?

  3. #3
    Wise Old Thumper
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Village in North Hampshire
    Posts
    21,932

    Default


  4. #4
    Warren Scout Mervinius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    Your two are really so perfectly cute

    Did you make the square yourself?
    They say "thankyou very much. We do our best to look uber cute!"

    Yes I made them the square to go inside a cat igloo that I bought. Pip get digging the plasticy bottom and throwing out the cushion that came with it and i was worried she'd rip it and eat it. So made them the square to cover the bottom.

    However miss Pil loved to wee on it in the igloo. So one day I just left it in their pen and their love affair with the square started.....

    Archie loves to roll on it, pip likes to flop on it. Sometimes they dig and smooth it. It's seems to remove their excess floof too so that's an added bonus. Most of the time you will find them on the square, even a binky will finish with a proud pose on the square.

    My other half thinks I should make them for other buns to enjoy!

    Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Warren Scout binkyCodie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    UK, South-East
    Posts
    242

    Default

    aww!

    may i say the lines on the grey one make him look like he has angry eyebrows!

  6. #6
    Warren Scout Mervinius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by binkyCodie View Post
    aww!

    may i say the lines on the grey one make him look like he has angry eyebrows!
    Hah. Yes he's sometimes called Mr grumpington. His moult always gives him funny looks. This is my fav so far..... Mr Poirot...(100% real moult line) I couldn't stop laughing

    Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Wise Old Thumper MightyMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    31,294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mervinius View Post
    Archie "Mum keeps cleaning our blue square and removing all our floof"

    Pippin "It's OK, we have an endless supply of floof"

    Archie "let's both roll on it together to make it extra floofy?"

    Pippin "no idea why Mum keeps buying us expensive toys, the Square is the best gift ever!"

    Archie "perhaps if we look really cute we'll get treats!"

    Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

    Oh this is too cute for words. Just OTT.

    I think you must put a *cute overload* warning next time you post stuff like this Mervinius

  8. #8
    Warren Scout Mervinius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    Oh this is too cute for words. Just OTT.

    I think you must put a *cute overload* warning next time you post stuff like this Mervinius
    Haha. I like the sound of cute overload. I shall definitely warn you all next time.

    Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Wise Old Thumper MightyMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    31,294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mervinius View Post
    Hah. Yes he's sometimes called Mr grumpington. His moult always gives him funny looks. This is my fav so far..... Mr Poirot...(100% real moult line) I couldn't stop laughing

    Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

    Not another cute one!

    He-haw-he-haw ... Very French and Poirot

    (Looks like you drew it on, but I know you didn't!)

  10. #10
    Warren Scout Mervinius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    Not another cute one!

    He-haw-he-haw ... Very French and Poirot

    (Looks like you drew it on, but I know you didn't!)
    He wore it with such pride. Everyone at work thought I'd doodled on him. lol. I could never do that to my little furballs.

    Still makes me snigger. I promise no more cuties tonight. ;-)

    Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •