• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Welfare Hutch Company - UPDATE

This is so incredibly sad [emoji17] They lost everything but fought tooth and nail to keep going after the fire but it was sadly too much of an uphill struggle [emoji17]

I'll also be keeping an eye out for Ark Creations as I'd like to do my bit to help them get back on their feet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very sadly ARC, that is Animal Rescue and Care who I foster for put in an order for loads of new hutches for their foster bunnies before the fire, they are being messed about week after week. The rescue could be out of pocket by thousands and the old hutches really need replacing While I have sympathy for the disaster, they should have refunded straightaway, especially a rescue.

This is very sad to hear.

Our little chaps all have the 7ft by 3ft double cages from Welfare and they're brilliant hutches. I thought I would say though we have 3 x 6ft by 3ft double hutches (without trap door) in our shed, two were only used for a few weeks and one not used at all as we had another enclosure built if anyone is stuck for them. There are no shutters with them though as they were purchased to go in our heated shed.

I just thought I would say in case anyone was really in a fix as we only keep them in case any strays / unwanted buns are brough to our attention.

Our little chaps all have the 7ft by 3ft double cages from Welfare and they're brilliant hutches. I thought I would say though we have 3 x 6ft by 3ft double hutches (without trap door) in our shed, two were only used for a few weeks and one not used at all as we had another enclosure built if anyone is stuck for them. There are no shutters with them though as they were purchased to go in our heated shed.

I just thought I would say in case anyone was really in a fix as we only keep them in case any strays / unwanted buns are brough to our attention.

That's really thoughtful of you :)

Thank you Binky and Patch. That's kind of you to let us know.

There are rescues around the Sheffield area who might be interested :)

Back