• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sitting on house

Alicia

Mama Doe
When I first introduced Beans and Izzy I put a small house in the hutch for Beans to hide in if he wanted to, as it was too small for Izzy to get in. As far as I could see he never went in it but he now sits on top of it, sometimes all day. I've tried taking it away and he moves around the hutch and run fine but whenever it's in there he will sit on it for most of the day. It's probably a silly question but should I take the house away? I'm a bit concerned about him just sitting there all day, him and Izzy get along very well, sometimes she sits up there too and cleans him and he gets off to eat and drink by he'll toilet on the house too

They really like somewhat elevated places to chill out. Completly normal.

photo.php

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...07776421233.1073741826.100000660698432&type=3

My bunnies have two old plastic caravan steps in their run. Parsley spends 60% of his time sat on them, Bramble a little less. They love being up high to keep a look out, although they also often flop out on top of them too. They also love hiding under the step, I think anything that adds any extra interest to their day is worth keeping in their run.

My rabbits all love to sit on things. They do not do a great deal of moving about during the day!

Back