Thread: Rune my new bunny

Default Rune my new bunny

Hi everyone. I did it I managed to get past all of the heartache and we have a new baby bun in our family. His name is Rune it means secret whisper. He is such a softy and so cute when I stroke him he makes little bunny purrs. He loves food he is a hungry horris and gets lots if Timothy. He's indoors just now as a house bun..until after he is neutered when I can think about bonding to Belle then he can go out with her. He's 11 weeks I think. He might get big as his mum is a Brittish Giant but his dad is some kind of lop. I wish I could show you all a photo but I can't remember how.

Warren Veteran

He sounds lovely and I like his name

Quote Originally Posted by mokwa32 View Post
    Hi everyone. I did it I managed to get past all of the heartache and we have a new baby bun in our family. His name is Rune it means secret whisper. He is such a softy and so cute when I stroke him he makes little bunny purrs. He loves food he is a hungry horris and gets lots if Timothy. He's indoors just now as a house bun..until after he is neutered when I can think about bonding to Belle then he can go out with her. He's 11 weeks I think. He might get big as his mum is a Brittish Giant but his dad is some kind of lop. I wish I could show you all a photo but I can't remember how.

How lovely

His name has a lovely message. I'm glad he's eating well.
    Where did he come from mokwa? He sounds like a right old mixture, bless him

Mama Doe

Sounds like a cutie.

Mama Doe

That's lovely for you mokwa, I'm thrilled for you and your family. As for the photos, a lot of us have had problems with our Photobucket accounts, so some of us haven't been able to post photos. xxxxx