• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mmmmmm, That Worm Looks Lip Smackin' Tasty..........

Yuck. Does Morse actually eat worms? The idea of swallowing a slimy, wriggling worm makes me feel quite sick. He looks so cute too - as though he couldn't possibly enjoy things like pigs' ears or tripe :):)

Hey Morse, I've got some big, ugly, brown slugs in my garden. Would you like me to ship a few over? :lol:
What is it with dogs and wriggly things? Ebon is fascinated with all that stuff and of course we have a centipede here that excretes cyanide! :shock:
And I think Jenna found a wee snake in the lawn today. :mrgreen:

Morse does eat worms :mrgreen: He is also obsessed with wasps and chases them and tries to catch them. He has already been stung twice, once in his throat............. We now have a bottle of Piriton on permanent stand-by. Over the last couple of days he has actually stopped short of catching the wasps, he just chases them and then runs away. I am hoping that he has learned his lesson now.

His coat is lighter as I have clipped his fur shorter. His undercoat has a lot more white fur in it so it makes his brown fur look lighter. His tail is very blonde !

Back