• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do I look like a scruffy devil nethie?

Den

Mama Doe
Will - You would not believe the humiliation I endured yesterday at the hands of the humans.

They tell me I am moulting, I'm actually growing a lightweight summer coat.

SHE called me Scruffy McGuffy and attacked my body with the usual brush. HE appeared with a baby toothbrush to groom the top of my head and sides of my face. Both of them laughing saying they'd never seen my head and face moult before.

Is it any wonder my eyes glowed with fury and Nancy's didn't when HE took a picture afterwards? I am, after all, the Bun of Hellfire.

SHE then took pictures at different angled AFTER the grooming session and had the cheek to say I STILL looked scruffy.

Despite all of this I STILL had a tummy ache later on and had to have medicine.

Fortunately I'm better this morning.

WHAT a violation! :evil:

I hope you served them some proper nips for their unforgivable behaviour!

you do look really handsome though

You do indeed look like the Bun of Hellfire! but surely your breed predisposes you to be the Bundevil incarnate! :evil:

will, how dare them humans of yours not appreciate your efforts to grow a beautiful light weight coat. You just cannot get the staff these days. I feel for you bro having to endure them. You are very handsome, hellfire or not. xxx

Back