Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Poop question

Quote Originally Posted by Beebop View Post
    No it was done under anaesthetic by a very rabbit savvy vet and his alignment is perfect and he had no spurs as of 14th may. Hes been eating hay pretty much since so i dont know how he would have spurs!

Great that his teeth look good

Are you going to ask the vet for diagnostics? If he is hungry and goes to eat, but then stops because it hurts, there is something that clearly needs sorting out.

Another of these bunny conundrums - they don't make life easy for us humans, do they?

Warren Veteran

He gets about 8-10 rosewood hay pellets spread into 2 or 3 feeds, unlimited hays- timothy, meadow and oat etc with a large handful dried herbal forage from.pets at home. Then 1 or 2 small handfuls of herbs or dandelions.
    I tried to find a detailed list of the ingredients of the Rosewood pellets, but without success. Is it stated on the packet?

When you talk to your vet, I would ask if it's worth cutting out just one of the foods for a week or two and see if you notice any improvement. I would start with the pellets. I know they are grain-free (and they sound marvellous), but it could be just a small ingredient used to bind them together for instance. Some rabbits can't tolerate any pellets without having digestive issues.

Sorry Omi, I took a picture of the ingredients but had such trouble with photo bucket I gave up.

Peter *touch wood* is back to being a poop machine, all poops are normal and hes eating away at a variety of 7 different hays, including some readigrass, and seems to be doing very well. The building work has finally stopped next door!!

Peter is booked in to be neutered on Friday, so hopefully that won't be too stressful for him!

Warren Veteran

Good news Sending lots of good vibes for his neuter.

Sorry Omi, I took a picture of the ingredients but had such trouble with photo bucket I gave up.

Peter *touch wood* is back to being a poop machine, all poops are normal and hes eating away at a variety of 7 different hays, including some readigrass, and seems to be doing very well. The building work has finally stopped next door!!

Peter is booked in to be neutered on Friday, so hopefully that won't be too stressful for him!

Can you get the vet to have a good look at his teeth at the same time?

Glad he's back to being a poop machine and the building work has stopped

Hi Beebop, hope Peters neuter goes well on Friday. I have just noticed you r in Northern Ireland! Me too I read you r looking a female companion for Peter? I know Assisi have no singles at the moment but I have a contact for a guy that rescues in Dublin who travels regularly to Northern Ireland. All his buns are neutered and vacinated so if you would like his details you can PM me. If the bond doesn't work out he will take buns back.
    Lance got your wings 31/7/13. I will never forget u my gentle sensitive soul x x x Rosie my beautiful baby girl. . Said goodbye on 6/7/15. Brave Code, u made us so proud my gentle boy. Hope all of you is working now my snuffler,
    22 August 2016. Oliver my gentle baby boy, hope you have found the others, 30th July 2017. Will never forget you all my angels.

Quote Originally Posted by nickybunny1 View Post
    Hi Beebop, hope Peters neuter goes well on Friday. I have just noticed you r in Northern Ireland! Me too I read you r looking a female companion for Peter? I know Assisi have no singles at the moment but I have a contact for a guy that rescues in Dublin who travels regularly to Northern Ireland. All his buns are neutered and vacinated so if you would like his details you can PM me. If the bond doesn't work out he will take buns back.
    Hello!

I think i have pm'd you....on my mobile and its being awkward!lol