Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 58

Thread: TIMOTHYHAY.CO.UK back in stock!

  1. #11
    Mama Doe roxyroller88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Newcastle-U-Lyme
    Posts
    2,344

    Default

    It's so beautiful and green!!!!
    I'm fundraising for Rabbit Rescue North West

    https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/rrnw

  2. #12
    Wise Old Thumper
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    10,028

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roxyroller88 View Post
    It's so beautiful and green!!!!
    Don't I can imagine it. I haven't really got enough room yet though

    Maybe by the end of the week

  3. #13
    Mama Doe roxyroller88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Newcastle-U-Lyme
    Posts
    2,344

    Default

    I could almost eat it myself

    I'm so weird now, I was so excited for my hay delivery that I could barely sleep last night. It felt like Christmas was coming for my bunnies
    I'm fundraising for Rabbit Rescue North West

    https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/rrnw

  4. #14
    Wise Old Thumper MightyMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    31,919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roxyroller88 View Post
    I could almost eat it myself

    I'm so weird now, I was so excited for my hay delivery that I could barely sleep last night. It felt like Christmas was coming for my bunnies



    OH did eat some fibafirst to see whether he thought the buns would like it or not!

  5. #15
    Mama Doe roxyroller88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Newcastle-U-Lyme
    Posts
    2,344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post


    OH did eat some fibafirst to see whether he thought the buns would like it or not!
    I've tried Hay, Pellets, Fenugreek Crunches, dried Beetroot, Dandelion, Plantain, Pear leaves, Critical Care (plus added baby food) Baytril, Metacam, Cisapride, Zantac and Infacol
    I pretty much try everything before I give it, is that weird?!
    I'm fundraising for Rabbit Rescue North West

    https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/rrnw

  6. #16
    Wise Old Thumper MightyMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    31,919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roxyroller88 View Post
    I've tried Hay, Pellets, Fenugreek Crunches, dried Beetroot, Dandelion, Plantain, Pear leaves, Critical Care (plus added baby food) Baytril, Metacam, Cisapride, Zantac and Infacol
    I pretty much try everything before I give it, is that weird?!

    Well it's slightly more than the lengths I go to

    Guess you won't be getting stasis any time soon?!

  7. #17
    Wise Old Thumper
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    10,028

    Default

    I've ordered some I hope the furry creatures don't now decide that they will only eat Green Oat Hay

  8. #18
    Wise Old Thumper MightyMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    31,919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    I've ordered some I hope the furry creatures don't now decide that they will only eat Green Oat Hay

    I'm hurriedly using up my leftovers so I can order some more of the gorgeous stuff

  9. #19
    Alpha Buck
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Berkshire
    Posts
    798

    Default

    We have just ordered two bales a few minutes ago, looking forward to giving the buns some lovely hay

    Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

  10. #20
    Mama Doe roxyroller88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Newcastle-U-Lyme
    Posts
    2,344

    Default

    Bea says that you are all in for a treat
    I'm fundraising for Rabbit Rescue North West

    https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/rrnw

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •