Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: TIMOTHYHAY.CO.UK back in stock!

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    A bunny jail - that I would love to see

I sneak food into the lightweight one when the others are about doing something somewhere else in the house ...

Difficult though, isn't it
    Mine are only allowed in the living / dining room, Millie always knows when there's food about - no fooling her! My lightweight one needs extra grooming so I take him to the utility room to groom him on the worktop and give him some food while he's there.

Just opened my new bag of timothy hay and they don't seem interested. It's beautifully green but aparentely the 2016 batch is better and they are hoovering up every last bit of it! Bunnies, who'd have thought they'd be so fussy!

Do you think they'll start eating it when they run out of the 2016 stuff? There's only a handful left :-(

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Casco View Post
    Mine are only allowed in the living / dining room, Millie always knows when there's food about - no fooling her! My lightweight one needs extra grooming so I take him to the utility room to groom him on the worktop and give him some food while he's there.

Sneaky snacks - I love it

Quote Originally Posted by Mervinius View Post
    Just opened my new bag of timothy hay and they don't seem interested. It's beautifully green but aparentely the 2016 batch is better and they are hoovering up every last bit of it! Bunnies, who'd have thought they'd be so fussy!

Do you think they'll start eating it when they run out of the 2016 stuff? There's only a handful left :-(

I'm glad I've ordered some now then, before I've finished the 2016 lot. I can blend the hays and hopefully they will eat!

I'm glad I've ordered some now then, before I've finished the 2016 lot. I can blend the hays and hopefully they will eat!
    Yes wish I'd thought of that. I stupidly thought that they're love the fresher stuff more. Haha. Should have realised by now I can't guess what they'll do next. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mervinius View Post
    Yes wish I'd thought of that. I stupidly thought that they're love the fresher stuff more. Haha. Should have realised by now I can't guess what they'll do next. Lol

Well I wouldn't have thought of doing it until I read this thread ....

..... Life according to Bunnies

Well I wouldn't have thought of doing it until I read this thread ....

..... Life according to Bunnies
    Let me know if it works. I've just tried sprinkling dried forage on the new hay..... so far they are just picking out the forage. Haha. Can't fool them!