• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

TIMOTHYHAY.CO.UK back in stock!

not listening.:lol:..my home under stair cupboard is bursting with lovely hay and megazorb. Omi, why did you have to make it more enticing with fresh off the fields talk? Think I'm becoming obsessed

not listening.:lol:..my home under stair cupboard is bursting with lovely hay and megazorb. Omi, why did you have to make it more enticing with fresh off the fields talk? Think I'm becoming obsessed

Because I'm just jealous that I'm not allowed to have hay in either of my under stair cupboards:lol:

I think we've all become obsessed.

Well don't worry JB. Hay can't be fresh off the fields as it has to be dried first :lol:

So it's all sales talk and hype! :lol:

(However, I am due to order some myself, so I am glad it's back :thumb:)

I have made my first order of Timothy Hay from here!

Quick question - how quickly is it normally delivered and how is it packaged? I work shifts that's all so am just a little concerned about if I'm not in

Quick question - how quickly is it normally delivered and how is it packaged? I work shifts that's all so am just a little concerned about if I'm not in
It is usually next working day delivery. They arrive in a hessian sacks about 2'x3'x3'

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

They could leave it outside for you :)

I didn't see any choice to leave a message for delivery driver.
I'd ask them to leave it over my gate (hope it's not raining) as I'm working tonorrow

Ours gets put over the gate and stays dry even if its raining the Hessian sacks are fine

Your buns are going to love it!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I could almost eat it myself :lol:
2yudev6.jpg

I'm so weird now, I was so excited for my hay delivery that I could barely sleep last night. It felt like Christmas was coming for my bunnies :lol:

I could almost eat it myself :lol:
2yudev6.jpg

I'm so weird now, I was so excited for my hay delivery that I could barely sleep last night. It felt like Christmas was coming for my bunnies :lol:

:lol:

OH did eat some fibafirst to see whether he thought the buns would like it or not! :shock:

:lol:

OH did eat some fibafirst to see whether he thought the buns would like it or not! :shock:

I've tried Hay, Pellets, Fenugreek Crunches, dried Beetroot, Dandelion, Plantain, Pear leaves, Critical Care (plus added baby food) Baytril, Metacam, Cisapride, Zantac and Infacol :lol:
I pretty much try everything before I give it, is that weird?! :lol:

I've tried Hay, Pellets, Fenugreek Crunches, dried Beetroot, Dandelion, Plantain, Pear leaves, Critical Care (plus added baby food) Baytril, Metacam, Cisapride, Zantac and Infacol :lol:
I pretty much try everything before I give it, is that weird?! :lol:

Well it's slightly more than the lengths I go to :lol:

Guess you won't be getting stasis any time soon?!

I've ordered some :D I hope the furry creatures don't now decide that they will only eat Green Oat Hay :lol:

We have just ordered two bales a few minutes ago, looking forward to giving the buns some lovely hay [emoji3]

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Back