• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BunnyBeats

New Kit
Hello all :wave:,

I am new here. I have owned bunnies as a child/teenager and all throughout my adult life - I am now 32!

I currently have 4 bunnies, all bonded and happily married :love: I have 2 females, called Rabbit & Daisy and 2 males called Reggie & Rupert.

They all live outdoors in a large run (10ft x 8ft), and have free range of our garden when we are home and can keep an eye on them.

I also have 3 cats called Pipsqueak, Arthur and Wilfred - plus a Syrian hamster called Gingerbum :lol:

Look forward to getting to know all about you and your bunnies :thumb:

Dani xx

Hi and welcome.

I only have one little rabbit called Doughnut who is an indoor rabbit and has the run of downstairs.

Maybe you could put some photos up of your little ones, we all love photos of rabbits!

Hi Dani & welcome to RU. Your bunnies sound like they have a great life.

I have 2 girls (Boo & Mouse) & Joey who are free range (ish) house bunnies. You can see them in my avatar & I regularly post photos as I can't resist showing them off

Hi Dani, welcome to the board :) You sound like you have quite the menagerie! We only have Monty (who you can see in my avatar) and a Syrian hamster called, deservedly, Trouble, although we're hoping Monty might have a friend soon!

Back