• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Boey had gastro surgery today

Really glad to read that he's fine :D Hopefully he'll start to improve from now on.

I can't help with dental prices I'm afraid. It's several years since I've had a rabbit who's needed one.

He's still sulking so won't take treats yet

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Poor little man :(

Did the vet comment on the state of his teeth, or how much work needed to be done?

For that price I would expect no less than a set of gold crowns :)

Poor little man :(

Did the vet comment on the state of his teeth, or how much work needed to be done?

For that price I would expect no less than a set of gold crowns :)
2 tiny spurs and no ulcers. More preventative as he has had teeth problems before

Hope he's beginning to pick up and not sulk so much?
They both had some good quality headrubs and ear kisses from us and are fine now. He's eating so hopefully in a day or 2 will be back to his chiefly self [emoji16]

Boey came to bed this morning jumped onto my pillow for a treat. First time he's done that this week so is definitely back to normal [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

The apple of my eye [emoji195][emoji7][emoji195]
c2fc9ad9026a5fac11a765b0117589a4.jpg
a2607d2fb01d93f006cd3e911077c616.jpg
8002749da7569a4a15938adc22f61e3c.jpg

Just be re-reading this so happy he is still here. He is the picture of health again

He got to meet his mini hoom friend too! Hope He gets to grow up with his bunny best friend
7d165c0e8eb3267a01928d66f72aa7cb.jpg
b177dbc68fb38ce82f2e3d3a82261f3c.jpg

congratulations on a gorgeous addition, lovely photos of all three. Thank you so much for a heart warming update

Just be re-reading this so happy he is still here. He is the picture of health again

He got to meet his mini hoom friend too! Hope He gets to grow up with his bunny best friend

What absolutely gorgeous photos - thank you so much for posting :love::love:

What lovely pictures of two cute bunnies and an adorable baby.

Back