• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jasper New Way to Steal food

nkariuz

Warren Scout
After living with 2 house bunnies for 7 years, i thought i had learned all the lessons in bunnies trying to steal food.

Today Jasper has found a new way !

Was stretched out on floor with the bunnies and had bought a bag of skittles when Jasper shot up and came rushing over his nose twitching in overdrive trying to figure out where the fruit smell was coming from, that is when Jasper decided his nose and tongue was required to press against my lips to taste the skittles!

When i tried to speak to him that made it worse as he was trying to find the source !

Our hamster did that to my partner once - he was trying to eat a cookie, I think, whilst lying on the floor. He moved his hand out of reach of the hamster then found a ball of fluff sat on his face nibbling the crumbs from his lips. I was losing it, and he was trying so hard not to laugh and inhale the hamster.

Hamster's called Trouble for a reason!

I imagine Jasper was a bit scary?

lol.. they are funny clever fur balls. We have no peace eating anything sweet. Bella was on my hubbys knee last night fighting him for his ice cream. Bella won and hubby had to put it back in the freezer lol..

Back