• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my Myrtle Fluffy Pants

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
lived up to her name:lol: & some
2011%20ediburgh%20bunnys%20house%20and%20yard%20174_zpstzgqzxlu.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thanks you fluffybunny, catherine & scrappy - i think she was beautiful too. She was an aloof little missy & an excellent floor sweeper

She was gorgeous :love:

thank you. She wasn't the kind of bunny I'd choose (think Joey for that)but after Ralph went ...& my soul less bunny free existence of 2 months was over, she & her half sis (Noodle) were the only available bonded pair in rescue. It worked out good though

Gosh, have to admit not my rabbity type either, but what beautiful variation in her fur colouring :love: Can imagine that moult times must have been fun :) Did she like being groomed? Presumably Noodle was equally fluffy?

Gosh, have to admit not my rabbity type either, but what beautiful variation in her fur colouring :love: Can imagine that moult times must have been fun :) Did she like being groomed? Presumably Noodle was equally fluffy?

She was ok to groom really. Noodle was nowhere near as fluffy - I think her Dad must have been an English spot or similar . Photobucket keeps throwing exceptions on me but here she is if you want a look :) excuse the binky free misunderstanding - I thought for ages it meant free of binkies rather than free to binky:oops::lol:

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?441863-Noodley-Poodley-(-aka-Pooka-Boodley)

She was ok to groom really. Noodle was nowhere near as fluffy - I think her Dad must have been an English spot or similar . Photobucket keeps throwing exceptions on me but here she is if you want a look :) excuse the binky free misunderstanding - I thought for ages it meant free of binkies rather than free to binky:oops::lol:

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?441863-Noodley-Poodley-(-aka-Pooka-Boodley)

Thanks :) They do look fairly different don't they, although also similar in some ways. Noodle also had the very pretty colouring. Is that Joey she was with in the final pic?

Thanks :) They do look fairly different don't they, although also similar in some ways. Noodle also had the very pretty colouring. Is that Joey she was with in the final pic?

Yep that's Joey. Myrtle died just before we moved to Lanc, Noodle came down with EC related head tilt the day after she lost her sis. She wasn't well enough to bond for a couple of months but she finally got Joey in her life. He really used to look after her :love:

FHB loved Noodle to bits. She used her as an example (at a conference in Belgium) of how bunnies can have chronic health conditions managed & still have a zest for life. So sje was kind of famous :) I really loved that bun, everybody did

Yep that's Joey. Myrtle died just before we moved to Lanc, Noodle came down with EC related head tilt the day after she lost her sis. She wasn't well enough to bond for a couple of months but she finally got Joey in her life. He really used to look after her :love:

FHB loved Noodle to bits. She used her as an example (at a conference in Belgium) of how bunnies can have chronic health conditions managed & still have a zest for life. So sje was kind of famous :) I really loved that bun, everybody did

How lovely :love: I can imagine how thrilled you were about this, because I know how much I like the fact that my vet makes a big fuss of Tan and talks to her.

Back