• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snowy

Angie B

Wise Old Thumper
I'm very sad to say that when I uncovered Snowy this morning I found he'd passed away overnight :cry:.

After I'd covered his cage last night I could still hear him moving around while I was watching TV and he sounded okay, but evidently something happened in the night which took him to Rainbow Bridge.

Fly free buddy, you will be sorely missed as you were a noisy little fella especially during the final chase in 'The Chase' so much so we couldn't hear the questions/answers and had to put subtitles on :lol:

Go find and join your brother, I'm sure he's missed you these past 5 years since you've been apart.

We'll miss you preening our hair through the bars and we'll also miss you trying to peck us when we covered you at night, you miserable old thing :lol:. But you were our miserable old thing, but we loved you dearly and will miss you terribly :cry:

Fly free :love: :cry:

I'm very sad to say that when I uncovered Snowy this morning I found he'd passed away overnight :cry:.

After I'd covered his cage last night I could still hear him moving around while I was watching TV and he sounded okay, but evidently something happened in the night which took him to Rainbow Bridge.

Fly free buddy, you will be sorely missed as you were a noisy little fella especially during the final chase in 'The Chase' so much so we couldn't hear the questions/answers and had to put subtitles on :lol:

Go find and join your brother, I'm sure he's missed you these past 5 years since you've been apart.

We'll miss you preening our hair through the bars and we'll also miss you trying to peck us when we covered you at night, you miserable old thing :lol:. But you were our miserable old thing, but we loved you dearly and will miss you terribly :cry:

Fly free :love: :cry:

I'm sorry Angie :(

He was very beautiful. Fly free little one :love:

Thank you everyone xx

We've not long buried him in the garden where his brother is xx

The house is terribly quiet even though Snowy hasn't chirped very much over the last week or so really. The only noises he has made were when he moved about and the swings and toys clanged about in his cage, but even they're silent now of course. I can't bring myself to move his cage yet it's too quick so I'll leave that in place and do it tomorrow.

I'm still crying, I can't help it :cry:. For such a tiny creature he leaves a massive hole :cry:

I'm welling up terribly at your news, Angie. I'm so very sorry for your loss. :cry:
Fly free, Snowy. The skies above the Rainbow have a handsome new angel today. xxxxxxx

Thank you both xx

I'm sorry Mimzmum, I didn't mean to upset anyone else :(.

I'm terribly behind on my work today and was going to work until about 11 but I can't concentrate so I'll hopefully catch up tomorrow (I'm a self-employed typist).

I'm going to go and watch TV for a bit instead. It'll be very strange sitting by an empty cage though. Aww, bless him, he's at peace now which is the main thing and reunited with his brother :love: xx

Thank you everyone xx

We've not long buried him in the garden where his brother is xx

The house is terribly quiet even though Snowy hasn't chirped very much over the last week or so really. The only noises he has made were when he moved about and the swings and toys clanged about in his cage, but even they're silent now of course. I can't bring myself to move his cage yet it's too quick so I'll leave that in place and do it tomorrow.

I'm still crying, I can't help it :cry:. For such a tiny creature he leaves a massive hole :cry:

Hugs xxx

Back