• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gorgeous Holly left us Sunday

michelle&holly

Young Bun
My gorgeous girl left us sunday 18th June after almost 12 years. Totally heartbroken. She went within an hour and nothing the emergency vets could do. My birthday today and i feel lost without her.

Xxxx

My gorgeous girl left us sunday 18th June after almost 12 years. Totally heartbroken. She went within an hour and nothing the emergency vets could do. My birthday today and i feel lost without her.

Xxxx

I am so very sorry :cry: I realise that there are no words that will ease your grief, Holly has been a very special part of your family for a long time.

Binky Free Holly xx

Xxxx

I'm so sorry :(

It's hit you hard, and after that length of time you must miss her terribly.

Love and hugs to you x

I'm so sorry for your loss. They sure do leave a big hole in your heart don't they ? Sending you a gentle hug xx binky free Holly xxxx

Thank you all for your kind messages. It is incredibly hard-i just feel heartbroken. We had a BBQ today and she would normally be running around everyone for strokes and dandelions. I have arranged for an individual cremation for her and they did tell me she would be back yesterday so i was looking forward to her being home with me for my birthday today. But for some reason they couldn't send her back and she won't be home until tuesday now. I am planning on getitng an ashes to glass ring so am desperately trying to raise the funds for it. Xxx

Back