• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Monty's holiday

Monty's Human

Alpha Buck
So, while we were off gallivanting last weekend, Monty got to have a holiday with a friend who very kindly put up with him for a few days. As I'm unable to load pictures, she has very kindly sent some that I can share - Monty seems to be very grumpy in front of the camera, alas! ;)

nortonmalrewarddyrhammontypiperjune2017%20063_zpsxbzbnfnt.jpg

This is a box! ...Can I hide behind it?
nortonmalrewarddyrhammontypiperjune2017%20049_zpssc5iwqoo.jpg

Off to explore!
nortonmalrewarddyrhammontypiperjune2017%20058_zps1ygfciui.jpg

nortonmalrewarddyrhammontypiperjune2017%20052_zpsgvywhrip.jpg

nortonmalrewarddyrhammontypiperjune2017%20040_zps4f62r4lt.jpg

nortonmalrewarddyrhammontypiperjune2017%20041_zpsytbrlu34.jpg

And now I need a nap, after all that adventure...
nortonmalrewarddyrhammontypiperjune2017%20067_zpscrwxbirk.jpg

(He's now safely returned home, and is currently under the bed loudly eating a box I'd rather he left alone).

Thanks all! I love looking at pictures, he never fails to make me smile :D In winter he's even more magnificent - not as dapper, but his mane gets to about three times the size, so he's just a giant ball of fluff ambling around.

TheThreeB's, do you have any pictures of Bluebell? I could melt at the cuteness of lionheads all day.

Awww! Bluebell looks so scared - like she just needs a big hug. They are all gorgeous! :D (I wholeheartedly approve of anything fluffy) Thanks for sharing!

Awww! Bluebell looks so scared - like she just needs a big hug. They are all gorgeous! :D (I wholeheartedly approve of anything fluffy) Thanks for sharing!

Ha she does a bit :lol: Think it was me pointing the strange camera thing in her face. All three of them have always been quite nervy though x

Ha she does a bit :lol: Think it was me pointing the strange camera thing in her face. All three of them have always been quite nervy though x

Monty hated my phone camera too - then the other day, when I was trying to get a picture of the cobwebs in his whiskers, he suddenly leaned up to peer in, so I now have a very close up shot of his eye/eyebrow (flash was off, for anyone panicking, and he was completely unphased). With any luck, she'll learn to relax eventually too - you have to have lots of bunny pictures, after all ;)

bunnybananas - I just wish he was a gentleman to go with it! His manners are appalling at times :D

Back