• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The heat got to Bobo

Still not eating...but bright enough to have bitten one vet and two nurses 😂
They are doing xrays later.

He'd probably do better at home..the vets are stressful. ..but we are away tonight and find it very difficult to do critical care and meds with him so it will take a bit longer at the vets for him to get better but it's is the better choice.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

More vibes being sent :)

I hope you have a lovely evening x

This heat is horrible - I hate it purely because it's so hard on animals.

Hopefully Cookie starts being more 'normal' today with the temperatures returning to more normal levels. It's so worrying isn't it?

I genuinely don't think she would have coped with many more days of it. I'm so thankful it has cooled down! I hid Cookie some carrot in her corner she wouldn't go in and it was gone overnight and she has been sat back in it today. Touch wood her breathing looks really stable so I am optimistic she is getting back to her normal routine!

I'm glad to hear Bobo feels well enough to bite the vet and nurses! :lol: I always take it as a good sign if they are feeling feisty! Maybe the no eating is because he is at the vets?! Cookie wouldn't eat when she was admitted once even though they were tempting her with allsorts, and they called me to take her home and see if she would eat there. The vet nurse brought her out to me and she literally within seconds wolfed down some kale in her carrier, he couldn't believe it :lol: she even ate in the car! That was unheard of for her! I think partly it was a protest that she was at the vets or scared of her surroundings and as soon as she saw me she knew it was alright/safe. They'll keep a good eye on him at the vets. I always think it is reassuring knowing they are getting their meds. Two of mine have been awful to medicate at home!

Back