• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Trio bonding help urgently needed

Hows the threesome going ? ;)

Really well thanks, I'm actually quite shocked with how well things are going. I've extended the pen to the maximum size and there's been no fights and the chasing and nipping has massively calmed down. So pleased! Don't want to speak to soon either though! They've been lying together and grooming each other it's so lovely to watch. Can't wait ti I can let them all free range now but I do know I need to take it slowly. It's crazy what a difference a few days and some patience can make!

Really well thanks, I'm actually quite shocked with how well things are going. I've extended the pen to the maximum size and there's been no fights and the chasing and nipping has massively calmed down. So pleased! Don't want to speak to soon either though! They've been lying together and grooming each other it's so lovely to watch. Can't wait ti I can let them all free range now but I do know I need to take it slowly. It's crazy what a difference a few days and some patience can make!

Brilliant news...you can't beat grooming & lying together. I want to see them! By the way you can upload an avatar without using a hosting site (hint hint :lol:)

Brilliant news...you can't beat grooming & lying together. I want to see them! By the way you can upload an avatar without using a hosting site (hint hint :lol:)

Just uploaded a photo haha, I didn't think of that- the grey one is Dino, the white one Elsa and the white and grey one Dollie, these are their offical names now haha

Back