• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

One of next door's cat's adopted us (not permanent!)

keletkezes

Wise Old Thumper
Purely on a cuddles basis! This is Frank, he's lovely, and he and the rabbits have a mutual respect relationship (Aboleth touched noses with him once but she didn't like the way he smelled or something!). He came in through the open windows at the front of the house but Matt (the dude in the pictures, my OH) said he'd been in before through the front door and had a nosy around. He likes to sit on the windowsill in the gaming room as well as on the sink:

DCyH4i6XYAEMslh.jpg

(Yes, we live in 'student squalour' ;P Stuff's generally clean but it ain't tidy!)

DCyH7VIXUAAgMZh.jpg

He has many different meows, he's very vocal. I dunno what most of them are (having never had cats doesn't help) but there's definitely one for 'let me in, you cruel person!' which he was employing this morning after I unceremoniously 'threw' him back outside (I picked him up and put him on the external windowsill ;P). His commonest one might be 'Food?' as he does that a lot while exploring.

Matt likes cats :) But he's not staying, and as his visits have to be 100% supervised it can get a bit tedious :lol: He is a furry purry monster though :love:

Any idea who he belongs to?
Next door, the only residential next door we have :D He's one of three :) Bandit is the bunny-harrier but he's really not very well at the moment :( He's lost a lot of weight and maybe his cancer's come back, poor kitty. He's also usually really friendly. Kiki we rarely see, she doesn't do outside really, or people generally, according to next door!

Next door, the only residential next door we have :D He's one of three :) Bandit is the bunny-harrier but he's really not very well at the moment :( He's lost a lot of weight and maybe his cancer's come back, poor kitty. He's also usually really friendly. Kiki we rarely see, she doesn't do outside really, or people generally, according to next door!

Oh gosh, sorry, I just properly read your thread title saying it was next door's cat! :oops:

Back