• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Coco and Thumper ...

Angie B

Wise Old Thumper
... are 6 years old today :love:

SIX!!

Can't believe we've had them for that long!

Hoppy birthday, girlies!

They've had extra treats today and will get nose rubs later on. They would have had fuss earlier but given it was binning it down this morning they didn't budge out of the run! :lol:

SIX!!

Hoppy birthday, girlies!

They've had extra treats today and will get nose rubs later on. They would have had fuss earlier but given it was binning it down this morning they didn't budge out of the run! :lol:

Happy Birthday Coco and Thumper :love:

You've had rain???

SIX!!

Hoppy birthday, girlies!

Happy Birthday girls ! :love:

Thank you everyone :)

And yes, we've had lots and lots of rain, mostly this morning and quite torrential at one point!

Thank you, Omi :)

They're tucked up for the night now. Had extra herbs for supper after having their normal extra run about the garden. Thumper found the bit in the border where I've been emptying my pots as I've re-potted plants and it's nice and soft ... and very dirty. Adrian said she had a good roll in it, like a dog, and is now filthy :lol: so that'll keep her quiet for a bit, getting clean! Silly rabbit, but at least she had fun!

Back