• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Probiotics and Emergency Food

AmberUK said:
Oh right, why not use a sticky poo from a well bunnie? Its why they eat it surely?

It's often said that this works, however, have you ever tried to get a caecal pellet from a well rabbit before it eats it? I never see any at all from my bunnies (which is good :wink: ), so I'd have no chance of harvesting one :( Also, I'd hate to think that the 'well' rabbit might have some sort of controlled infection/bug/virus in it's system and I might introduce it to the sick bun. Just my opinion though :D

Probiotics also come in handy for younger buns who tend to have more sensitive tummies, especially when they're first getting used to pellets and veggies. Helps keep their bellies a bit more settled.

bunnyhuggger said:
Jaypot said:
Now don't forget for those who use Supreme Science Selective - all you have to do is grind the pellets up in a coffee grinder and you have your own supply of Recovery :wink: For those who use the large sacks (like we do :? ) - we split the sack into large buckets and the powder is always there on the bottom - that's your Recovery :lol:

Well I never!!!! Jay you're brilliant! Never even thought of that :lol:

Lynda thats just what I thought as I read it :lol: The powder is a nuisance but not anymore.

Angela

Back