Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welfare hutches - anyone know when they might re-start?

Default Welfare hutches - anyone know when they might re-start?

Hi all,

Does anyone have any information about Welfare Hutches following the fire. There's been a message on their website saying they are not currently accepting orders, since 10th May.

Just prior I received a tunnel and connectors from them and I'm hoping to order another. I may have to look elsewhere, but hope to avoid this.

I could probably drop them an email, but I thought I'd ask here first.

Thanks x

**created by my DD Lionheadlop**

Quote Originally Posted by TheThreeB's View Post
    Hi all,

Does anyone have any information about Welfare Hutches following the fire. There's been a message on their website saying they are not currently accepting orders, since 10th May.

Just prior I received a tunnel and connectors from them and I'm hoping to order another. I may have to look elsewhere, but hope to avoid this.

I could probably drop them an email, but I thought I'd ask here first.

Thanks x
    Sorry, I dont know but I am just bumping your thread up xx

Reference links for various Rabbit health problems
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...ealth-Problems

The Rabbit Welfare Association and Fund (RWAF) ~ The UK's Biggest Organisation for Rabbit Lovers https://rabbitwelfare.co.uk/

Animal Rescue and Care (ARC) SW London
    https://animalrescueandcare.org.uk/

Thanks Jane x

I emailed them around a month ago now and haven't received a reply Such ashame as we wanted to order more hutches for foster carers, we've had to order from elsewhere

I do hope they re-open soon, their hutches are good quality.
    Could you offer one of our bunnies in care a forever home?? RSPCA Walsall Bunnies

I would steer well clear if I were you. They supposedly found new premises and restarted a week after the fire, but after two and a half months of either lack of communication or lies, and repeated failure to deliver my order, refund my money or respond to a dispute through PayPal, I have filed a claim, which I am still waiting for after ten days because they won't cooperate. I am one of several customers I know of struggling to get information, deliveries or refunds from them. Some of those customers were already months overdue on their orders before my order was accepted and my money taken. One had been waiting since January (and still is). And that was all before the fire...

Quote Originally Posted by Katherine73 View Post
    I would steer well clear if I were you. They supposedly found new premises and restarted a week after the fire, but after two and a half months of either lack of communication or lies, and repeated failure to deliver my order, refund my money or respond to a dispute through PayPal, I have filed a claim, which I am still waiting for after ten days because they won't cooperate. I am one of several customers I know of struggling to get information, deliveries or refunds from them. Some of those customers were already months overdue on their orders before my order was accepted and my money taken. One had been waiting since January (and still is). And that was all before the fire...
    Oh wow, I had no idea! Ours came pretty quickly with no issues luckily, but I might have to have a re-think, thanks for the heads up.

Another similar company has had our money since November last year for two small items and we've been fobbed off! x

Young Bun

i have had to open a case with PayPal, after the fire they had i phoned and they said they could get me one out the next week..its been 6 weeks and i have not recieved my order at all....i am so mad because they wont answer thier phone and its bad customer service, i will never order from them again

I received my order of 2 bespoke runs last week, the owner is building, emailing and delivering all himself and has had no insurance pay out yet following the fire.
    Great guy and fab quality work but under immense pressure at the mo so it may take them a while to get back, it's only a 3 man team and I understand one staff member is on long term sick.
    I'm hoping their reputation won't be damaged too much by recent troubles if they manage to make a comeback!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I am really impressed by the Welfare Hutch Company and will definitely order from them once they are back on their feet again.

Quote Originally Posted by tulsi View Post
    I am really impressed by the Welfare Hutch Company and will definitely order from them once they are back on their feet again.
    We are really happy with our order, but sadly it sounds like some are having difficulties getting their orders fulfilled.

Their website is now unreachable, so I don't know if this is a bad sign, or if they are just getting things sorted x