Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Benjie le bun bun

So sorry for your loss, he sounds a very special bunny who was lucky to have you xx

Wise Old Thumper

I am so sorry. xx

Quote Originally Posted by thumps_ View Post

I feel I need to apologise particularly to RoxyRoller & Sylar, but think Tonibun cracked your problems!
    Sylar & Benjie could have been identical twins before one of Benjies ears grew slightly larger than the other & lopped.
    Not at all! I really appreciate all the help that you gave me, especially considering that you were having bunny problems of your own. Getting Sy to where he is now was a group effort but you were a massive part of it. You are an angel. Xx

I love the way that you talk about Benjie, I can really picture him in my head. I can tell that he was one of a kind.

More love to you. Xx
    I'm fundraising for Rabbit Rescue North West

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/rrnw

😢 so sorry you lost benjie xx

So sorry you had to say goodbye to Benji x
    Mum to Oliver.

Still spirit mum to my white cloud Lance who died in my arms on 31/7/13. I will never forget u my gentle sensitive soul x x x Rosie my beautiful baby girl. So sorry we could not save u my princess . Said goodbye on 6/7/15. Love u forever. Poor brave brave Code, u made us so proud my gentle boy. Hope all of you is working now my snuffler,
    22 August 2016.

Warren Scout

I'm sorry for your loss. You obviously went out of your way to give him the best life x

Warren Veteran

I've only just caught up on this. Thumps, I am so so sorry. I know how much you loved benjie and I know how much he loved you. He really was blessed to be cared for so well. I hope he can now binky free at the bridge.

Palliative care is so very exhausting, requiring the type of attention you describe. However, right until the very end, Benjie knew love.

Hector and I send best wishes. He also sends his thanks to Benjie for the forage he shared and for his part in teaching you some of your invaluable knowledge you were then able to share with me.
    HECTOR!!

What you say in your last post about the relationship: he wasn't your baby, he was more equal than that. That says more than anything else Sorry you had to say goodbye.
    The geeky one...

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

Oh no I'm so sad to read this Judy. You have helped little Doughnut so much and I loved hearing about your little Benjie. Lots of hugs to you and RIP gorgeous Benjie. xx
    Last edited by cpayne; 21-06-2017 at 02:48 PM.

Warren Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by cpayne View Post
    Oh no I'm so sad to read this Judy. You have helped little Doughnut so much and I loved hearing about your little Benjie. Lots of hugs to you and RIP gorgeous Benjie. xx
    Please will all of you whose rabbits have passed away forgive me. I remember most of them clearly. I would write pages to remember them all. Be comforted that they are remembered. JJ I think you had an inordinate share of ill rabbits. Perhaps less well known was Bobbie. There's Sky-O's Badger, but obviously I was involved mainly with the rabbits with gastrointestinal problems. 1st rabbit I tried to help on here was Donampt's gorgeous Alvin, the rabbit with attitude & stasis!!

cpayne is Doughnut still with us? She would be an old lady by now I think, so I hesitate to ask.
    I've never been so clueless "Why on earth does she rub her throat after eating, & make these odd noises?" I was so thrilled when the vet sorted it out & the treatment worked. I was also open mouthed by how well she took her medicines - straight in, no messin'!