• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Butter-Bean's moult

Thank you for everyone's lovely comments :love:

Butter-Bean always moults a lot more than Bumble he's a lot fluffier than Bumble anyway though.

Luna-Belle is beautiful too :)

Aww he is lovely, he prob thought to hit for all this hair lol, I remember when I had mowgli white mould hairs covered the pink rug white lol

[/B]

Boo's nose stripe changes length when she moults & her ears go from pale to dark grey-& back again. Bunnies are just wonderful
Lopsy gets 'new' white bits every moult. I start plucking at his fur thinking it's a loose bit of Aboleth's but no, it's his! :lol:

Don't feel bad about looking a bit scruffy Butter Bean, sometimes you just have to dress for comfort rather than style!
I couldn't agree more, although there's not much 'sometimes' in it for me XD

My two went on a horrendous 'final' moult while I was in Canada. I'm dreading them stopping moulting though as one of the ways I can tell if the OH has made it home is seeing bits of fluff flying past the windows! Aboleth's a proper constant moulter and Lopsy tried that too this year but went back down the 'half shaved then dragged through a bush' method after a while.

Back