• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Green oat hay has arrived

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
& it looks amazing
IMG_5344_zpsu9qcktgy.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

but its thirsty work compared to forage, this huge dog bowl was half full an hour ago
IMG_5343_zpsonnv9ccv.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

It looks like they are enjoying it :love:
I like their posh underbed storage box :love:

Boo hasn't stopped scoffing it yet.

Thank You. I just stuck some paper on the box as an interim measure, I want Bob to make them a beautiful wooden box for the plastic one to sit in. In our renovation plan this was a scheduled activity for week 7. It has been moved to week 70 :lol:

[/B]
Boo hasn't stopped scoffing it yet.

Thank You. I just stuck some paper on the box as an interim measure, I want Bob to make them a beautiful wooden box for the plastic one to sit in. In our renovation plan this was a scheduled activity for week 7. It has been moved to week 70 :lol:

:lol: whilst we were renovating and then extending I gave up with deadlines when Christmas became which Christmas:shock::lol:

I'm glad they approve :D Yeah mine are still eating loads of the stuff. Sometimes it's hard to persuade them to eat forage instead :lol: I'm wondering just how long the bag is going to last :shock: The compost heap has seen a sharp decline in used and rejected hay :lol:

I'm glad they approve :D Yeah mine are still eating loads of the stuff. Sometimes it's hard to persuade them to eat forage instead :lol: I'm wondering just how long the bag is going to last :shock: The compost heap has seen a sharp decline in used and rejected hay :lol:

Oooh it looks good. I just decided to get some rather than finding an alternative while waiting for the timothy hay, to discover they have sold out of oat hay now too!

Too slow...

:lol: whilst we were renovating and then extending I gave up with deadlines when Christmas became which Christmas:shock::lol:

I can empathise. We now talk about getting a rustic rather than perfect finish & discussions about when are now "one day ....":lol:

Oooh it looks good. I just decided to get some rather than finding an alternative while waiting for the timothy hay, to discover they have sold out of oat hay now too!

Too slow...

don't give up. They are adding small amounts regularly (as they are processed) so keep checking back

& it looks amazing
IMG_5344_zpsu9qcktgy.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

but its thirsty work compared to forage, this huge dog bowl was half full an hour ago
IMG_5343_zpsonnv9ccv.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

That green oat hay is quite the thing :D

I just put ice cubes in one of the bunnies' water bowls, just in case they want a colder version :lol:

Just came back, I remembered seeing a vase of flowers :love: how do your rabbits not eat them?! I can't have anything at bunny level or bunny jumping level :lol:

Just came back, I remembered seeing a vase of flowers :love: how do your rabbits not eat them?! I can't have anything at bunny level or bunny jumping level :lol:

because they are good bunnies & respect their mothers things of course :lol:

tbh I'm surprised Boo hasn't, she is the only one who will jump on to slippery surfaces. If I'm outside, out or going to bed the vase gets moved to the window sil.

Boo has had a few light naps but has pretty much been attached to her oat hay all day now. I think she may explode. Looking forward to tomorrows bunny poops

because they are good bunnies & respect their mothers things of course :lol:

tbh I'm surprised Boo hasn't, she is the only one who will jump on to slippery surfaces. If I'm outside, out or going to bed the vase gets moved to the window sil.

Boo has had a few light naps but has pretty much been attached to her oat hay all day now. I think she may explode. Looking forward to tomorrows bunny poops

Yes, they are good bunnies :love: Boots was a bit cheeky but Frosty takes mischievous to a new level :lol:

I gave up with deadlines when Christmas became which Christmas:shock::lol:
Oh yes, that sounds like here!

Bet your house smells AMAZING. I concur on the dog bowl front: ours have three and the outside one (a 'normal sized' ceramic one) is virtually perpetually empty! That's why I got the dog one because in Winter they drink so much due to all the dry food. Useful for topping up as a reserve in summer too.

Back